Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

(dead link removed)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good job, great music.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You have no fear man. It's nice to see a different approach for a change Thumbs Up!

Now if only you'd reveal where you got that nice F-15 from. I did have a couple of freeware ones but they were mediocre to put it mildly.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I liked that. Enjoyed the song too. I remember when it came out, it was in German, I had no clue what she was singing but I still liked the song. Smile

Pro Member Captain
Canyon (NoWorries) Captain

Tailhook wrote:

You have no fear man. It's nice to see a different approach for a change Thumbs Up!

Now if only you'd reveal where you got that nice F-15 from. I did have a couple of freeware ones but they were mediocre to put it mildly.

I've been looking all over, I have no idea where I got it. I downloaded the one on this site called the "F-15 Weapons School" which actually has a decent panel, but it's too easy to overstress, and the elerons don't move right...but the intakes work better on the Weapons School Jet.

There are no good F-15's for download...you either get a good cockpit, like the Weapons School, or the LN jet in the video, which moves right and looks great, but doesn't have a panel(I loaded a Lear panel to it just so I could land it...) and doesn't maneuver very well under 200 knots.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

NoWorries wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

I've been looking all over, I have no idea where I got it. I downloaded the one on this site called the "F-15 Weapons School" which actually has a decent panel, but it's too easy to overstress, and the elerons don't move right...but the intakes work better on the Weapons School Jet.

There are no good F-15's for download...you either get a good cockpit, like the Weapons School, or the LN jet in the video, which moves right and looks great, but doesn't have a panel(I loaded a Lear panel to it just so I could land it...) and doesn't maneuver very well under 200 knots.

Thanks for getting back to me NoWorries. I think I'll give it a miss for the time being. My intuition tells me that someone will be developing one for FSX soon.
Quite perplexing there isn't a decent one for fs9 when you look at the impressive credentials of this fighter.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Very nice video Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! That music brings back good old memories Love