Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

First Class Ever, Free?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Sure ya did.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Well there was that one thread where you typed a lot in...

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

Ever got First Class Free? When I was flying from Amsterdam to Los Angeles, my seats in the economy class were given away by the airline, I flew with KLM, My family and I got Business First Class in the Jumbo. I was so happy that I didn't pay for anything. What got my interest is that I didn't know I had First Class (Becase I couldn't read what the attendent wrote on my boarding pass before boarding because she wrote by hand) and when I went aboard, I asked the Flight Attendent, "Where is this seat located" and she responded "Up the stairs and to the right". I asked her "Are you sure?" And she double checked my ticket and my family's boarding passes and they sent my father along with my grandparents and me up on the second deck, while my mother, sister, and my brother took the First Class in the front of the plane (directly under the Cockpit)

I belive you, those kinda things do happen. Airlines do sometimes tend to mix the seats up and you end up flying like a king especially on those long haul flights. 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

HyePilot wrote:

Ever got First Class Free? When I was flying from Amsterdam to Los Angeles, my seats in the economy class were given away by the airline, I flew with KLM, My family and I got Business First Class in the Jumbo. I was so happy that I didn't pay for anything. What got my interest is that I didn't know I had First Class (Becase I couldn't read what the attendent wrote on my boarding pass before boarding because she wrote by hand) and when I went aboard, I asked the Flight Attendent, "Where is this seat located" and she responded "Up the stairs and to the right". I asked her "Are you sure?" And she double checked my ticket and my family's boarding passes and they sent my father along with my grandparents and me up on the second deck, while my mother, sister, and my brother took the First Class in the front of the plane (directly under the Cockpit)

My question to you guys is that, Has anything like this ever happened to you in our out of the United States?

Was this by any chance your uncles 747 😛

j/k

Though I personally do not think you are lying this time, as I know it is possible, people will find it hard to believe you for a while

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_boy_who_cried_wolf

FlyMaster54 Guest

HyePilot, I went from Amsterdam to Los Angeles and the airline I took was KLM, I believe flight 256, A 747. It was back in September 23, 2004. I originally purchased a seat in economy (A little near the back) and I was with one of my friends. I was in the second deck of the airplane, (right near the cokpit). I'm not sure, but my memory was a little slugish that day, we're you seated next to a business dressed man, and you were in I believe a Brown Sweatshirt? I don't know, could this be you? If you'd remember me, I would be seated about 2 rows to the right of you. I was wearing I believe a Red T-Shirt reading "I love flying". Do you remember a person like that on board you're flight? Oh, also, did they serve you hot, steamy nuts before takeoff and a glass of Orange Juice/Champaine? (A Asume you were to take Orange Juice 😉 Please let me know! Because if you, that was me!

Pro Member Captain
ARD-DC Captain

HyePilot wrote:

First Class Seat with Every thing your heart desires on Virgin Atlantic costs around $10,000-15,000 USD

😳 For that kind of money you'd better get to keep that seat!! Geek

FlyMaster54 Guest

Hey Hye, Great to know thats you. I remember that Dutch Flight Attendant with the curly hair, he was a nice gentlemen. The women flight attendents were polite too and I couldn't keep my off off one of them... 😎 I found this site from Google and it seems like a fairly good site, friendly users, mods, also, give me some heads up if you would like to go flying with me with my Grand Caravan, I leased one about a month ago and I really like it, actually, I'll PM you my email address, we can go flying this weekend at John Wayne in Orange. Are you still studying to be a Pilot? It still seems like you are. Okay George, I'll talk to you. Thanks 😂

Robert T. Neilsen

Munkeh Guest

Is it me or is he faking a conversation?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

FlyMaster54 wrote:

Hey Hye, Great to know thats you. I remember that Dutch Flight Attendant with the curly hair, he was a nice gentlemen. The women flight attendents were polite too and I couldn't keep my off off one of them... 😎 I found this site from Google and it seems like a fairly good site, friendly users, mods, also, give me some heads up if you would like to go flying with me with my Grand Caravan, I leased one about a month ago and I really like it, actually, I'll PM you my email address, we can go flying this weekend at John Wayne in Orange. Are you still studying to be a Pilot? It still seems like you are. Okay George, I'll talk to you. Thanks 😂

Robert T. Neilsen

You can't PM any member if you are a Guest.

Munkeh Guest

HyePilot wrote:

I know, he emailed me his email address, Thanks for your concern though 😀

Why are you faking conversations? Weird.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

damn how I love this guy's threads! they're just like good movies..

I'm currently sitting here with popcorn + coke, repeatedly pressing F5 and enjoying the show. keep it up!

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

That was fortunate! Nothing like that has happend to me, except on Binter Canarias where they put me and my family on the other side with only 5 rows, nothing more, except food first! Wink

Nothing first class...yet.

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

OK its so darn obvious that that conversation is not real, its youself posting as a guest

And even though its fake, just a little side note, you are 14 years old, how safe is it to go meeting people from the internet? That could lead you in a lot of trouble

Be careful out there

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

OK, I believe you 🙂 (I realise that may have sounded sarcastic but it was not intended to be)

I like the idea that you take your older brother with you, thats thinking. There are so many people that go out to meet people online, and go alone, and the people they are meeting, who have the younger person convinced that he/she is a genuine person, turns out to be a paedophile, and thats when the trouble starts.

Enjoy the flying! Sorry for accusing Embarassed

Tim

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Yes I'm 14 as well!!

I'm sure nothing will go wrong, and you are around trained professionals so there shouldnt be too much reason for concern

They say flying is the safest form of transport taking into account the number of deaths per year. And travelling in the car is supposed to be most dangerous (all the accidents)

I heard this somewhere, its probably not true though, but it is said that more people are supposed to die each year from falling of donkies than in airplane crashes (sounds a bit unreal though, maybe my memory is garbled up!)

Madbrit Guest

OK HP, let me help you prove to these doubting guests that it's all real this time.

Post a scan of your boarding pass stub from the KLM flight. It was such a memorable flight you're bound to have kept all the stubs. That'll show 'em.

I'm at Van Nuys all day on Saturday. You or your friend haven't mentioned any specific time you are meeting. Post the time and place you're meeting and I'll catch up with you on Saturday. I'll bring a camera to get the proof. BTW, ask your friend for the type and tail number of his plane so I can check with traffic where it's parked on Saturday.

We'll prove them all wrong once and for all.

Your other new friend, Madbrit.

Madbrit Guest

I had to make a last minute change to my schedule also so I'll be there Sunday as well.

Did you get the make and tail number?

Madbrit Guest

Where are you going to meet and at what time? Don't forget to let me have the aircraft reg and type otherwise no one is going to believe your story.

Madbrit Guest

WHoaaa there. Bit offensive towards someone trying to help you.

Tell me where on the airport will you be at 8:30am and I'll be there.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

❓ Did'nt understand a bit of this! Is it MI5, CIA and KGB talking in code?

I flew first class by accident r/t Chicago to LA. I booked the flight with American Airlines on the website and used my AAdvantage miles. The flights and times I wanted were all booked in coach. But unknown by me, the webpage automatically put me in first class where there still were seats. I hadn't noticed that it redeemed an extra 15K miles until I got the confirmation page. Moral of the story: Don't be quick. Think before you click!

Anyway, the flight was no big deal. I'm not a big guy, so the extra room in the seat didn't matter. Sure you get a little extra attention with the food, but that's hardly worth the extra 100s of dollars you'd pay. No matter how you slice it, you're still trapped in a metal tube for 4 hours.

Munkeh Guest

Yeah, great, now stop faking conversations, boy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hey I was flying Stand-By once and got first class on a 767 Delta airlines flight, wasnt much better but alls i know was i got a steak and more leg room.....that all First Class is, better food and leg room...

also chill out...... im tired of seeing you new people that go around talking Censored to other people and starting things NOW SHUT THE Censored
UP!!!!!.......u told ur experience i told mine some other people told theres END of POST....

HyePilot wrote:

Ok, enough is enough, Munkeh, STOP IT, I'm not faking anything, I AM NOT. Madbrit? Were you at Van Nuys? I was there today, I went flying!! I loved it soooo much. Madbrit, the Tail Number was CaravanRP23C. Were you there? I was there from 8:30AM-4:00PM, Madbrit, do you take flying lessons bro? If you do, were do you? Van Nuys? 😉 [/i]

Are you sure about that registration? All US registered N numbers begin with a number (1-9) after the N and Robert T Nielsen isn't in the FAA airman registry. I guess we'll have to wait for the pictures one of you took to be posted.

HyePilot wrote:

His name is Robert T. Neilsen, but the aircraft isn't registered under his name, the aircraft belongs to his brother, and the both fly it. Robert is a pilot, but he doesn't own the plane.

Then as a pilot he'd still be in the FAA airman registry. What about the registration?

Just a little background check on HP shows up some interesting stuff:

Can’t seem to make up his mind whether he lives in Russia, UK or USA and seems to be having trouble getting his age right also.

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=HyePilot

George’s piczo site:

http://pic5.piczo.com/HyePilotProductions/?g=23701529&cr=5&vsrc=preview

Interesting reading here. George’s (HP's) posts on Youtube:

http://www3.youtube.com/results?search_query=hyepilot&search=Search

He filmed F-18’s flying in Russia? He certainly gets around doesn’t he.

And he’s not above giving himself credit for other’s work either. Cutting the credits off must be hard work. The real authors are not amused.

http://pic5.piczo.com/HyePilotProductions/?g=23701244&cr=5&vsrc=preview

Closely followed by an apology and a lame excuse:

[url]http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=Zka_Q2XfJNs [/url] (Click on (more) to open up the comments on the right)

Munkeh Guest

HyePilot wrote:

There has been some trouble up at YouTube. My account got hacked and the hacker has been here on this site. 😳 I changed my password into something really hard, someone, one of my friends faked A HyePilot Productions and we are going to DELETE all them videos. I was not created by me and I was never inteneded to post them. I'm on you never, I posted a poor video long ago and my "friend" stole other peoples video and posted "HyePilot Productions (c). I got so mad. I feel terible for the original authors of the movies, I am going to delete them, as well as my account on YouTube because I don't need it, and I feel bad for the people.

You really are the biggest moron I've ever come across. Just be quiet you incredible immature child. God help you when your "grown up", you'll get nowhere in life.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

There has been some trouble up at YouTube. My account got hacked and the hacker has been here on this site. 😳 I changed my password into something really hard, someone, one of my friends faked A HyePilot Productions and we are going to DELETE all them videos. I was not created by me and I was never inteneded to post them. I'm on you never, I posted a poor video long ago and my "friend" stole other peoples video and posted "HyePilot Productions (c). I got so mad. I feel terible for the original authors of the movies, I am going to delete them, as well as my account on YouTube because I don't need it, and I feel bad for the people.

You really are the biggest moron I've ever come across. Just be quiet you incredible immature child. God help you when your "grown up", you'll get nowhere in life.

It's all right for Guests to abuse Members and call them names. This is by no means the first time this has happened. If a member dares to act the same way toward a guest, he'll get reprimanded. Besides, a member using his avatar and sig can't hide his identity. Not so with guests.
Any guest can post in the same thread using different identities or none at all and thus create the kind of havoc we all have experienced.

If members have a dispute, they are told to take it to the PMs. When certain guests are involved on the other hand, they'll be more likely protected and appeased by the Moderator(s) -- why - I haven't been able to figure out yet.
Favouritism...? Impossible.

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Tailhook wrote:

If members have a dispute, they are told to take it to the PMs. When certain guests are involved on the other hand, they'll be more likely protected and appeased by the Moderator(s) -- why - I haven't been able to figure out yet.

Possiblly not favouritism,perhaps financial gain,as guests have the potential to put $$$ into the kitty if they feel they can get away with more contravertial posts.Then they get treated like the rest of us members.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Possiblly not favouritism,perhaps financial gain,as guests have the potential to put $$$ into the kitty if they feel they can get away with more contravertial posts.Then they get treated like the rest of us members.

I have thought along those lines... but would the Moderators who, let's not forget do not get paid for the time and effort they give to the site, stoop so low as to support corrupt policies such as these?

I can't get my head around this.

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Tailhook wrote:

I have thought along those lines... but would the Moderators who, let's not forget do not get paid for the time and effort they give to the site, stoop so low as to support corrupt policies such as these?

I can't get my head around this.

Nah,me either! 🙄

TurboProb Guest

Tailhook wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

It's all right for Guests to abuse Members and call them names. This is by no means the first time this has happened. If a member dares to act the same way toward a guest, he'll get reprimanded. Besides, a member using his avatar and sig can't hide his identity. Not so with guests.
Any guest can post in the same thread using different identities or none at all and thus create the kind of havoc we all have experienced.

Actually from what I have observed the majority of Rudeness has come from members.
There are some really freindly helpful posters like Greekman and some others, but a small portion of members feel its fine to patronise when ever they can.

Some peoples lives must be so full 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

TurboProb wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

Actually from what I have observed the majority of Rudeness has come from members.
There are some really freindly helpful posters like Greekman and some others, but a small portion of members feel its fine to patronise when ever they can.

Ok Sweetheart, let's take it to the PMs. Ha... aren't you lucky - it's obvious that I can't say all the nice things I would like to you here in public.

Nevermind. You were so kind to share one of your groundbreaking observations and I shall oblige in kind.

I have observed that those who habitually need to use the names of the members they seemingly adore always have a hidden agenda.
My findings on this subject are based on evidence and personal experience.
I've got disturbing news for you: Grovellers are not exactly known for their linguistic prowess - makes sense when you think of it, doesn't it?
Therefore it shouldn't come as a surprise when words like patronizing and critical are confounded by average simpletons.

Turboprop Guest

Tailhook wrote:

TurboProb wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

Ok Sweetheart, let's take it to the PMs. Ha... aren't you lucky - it's obvious that I can't say all the nice things I would like to you here in public.

Nevermind. You were so kind to share one of your groundbreaking observations and I shall oblige in kind.

I have observed that those who habitually need to use the names of the members they seemingly adore always have a hidden agenda.
I've got disturbing news for you: Grovellers are not exactly known for their linguistic prowess - makes sense when you think of it, doesn't it?
Therefore it shouldn't come as a surprise when words like patronizing and critical are confounded by average simpletons.

Yawn

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You have say worst things in these forums so no one would be surpized.
You seem that you enjoy it.Continue...We enjoy too.

murjax Guest

The number of posts is growing in this topic too. This topic is not far behind the "This Goes To SOLOTWO" topic. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Turboprop wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

TurboProb wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

Yawn

Brilliant! How original 😎 Go get some kip 👏

Turboprop Guest

Why thankyou for the applause and your clapping has awoken me up from your rather tedious posts.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Turboprop wrote:

Why thankyou for the applause and your clapping has awoken me up from your rather tedious posts.

Now listen here, if you find my posts tedious, you don't have to read them...
now what's soooo difficult about that?

...and I just bought you a beer - am already regretting it... hope you'll have the worst hangover ever!!

And do remember, you're liable to lose your pilots licence when flying under the influence and thus your livelihood Devil

Madbrit Guest

Meanwhile, back to the point in question. Helping HypePilot prove the authenticity of his weekend flight story.

I was waiting for you to tell me where you were going to be at 8:30 but you never answered, remember? I did take a quick look around the airport but no sign of a Caravan. I did monitor the traffic in and out of KVNY. In fact, I didn't see a C208 all day.

What is the a/c registration? RP23C isn't a good 'N' number or part of any C208 serial number. And Robert T had said in his post that it would be crowded with your brother coming along; How many seats were in the a/c? Maybe if you can't remember you could email Robert T and ask him for the information. Get his brother's name at the same time.

With your picture and editing skills, when are you going to post the pictures and/or videos here? You're not going to tell us you forgot to take a camera, are you?

It's all becoming a little incredulous even for me to assist you further. With your account here, your YouTube account and your HyePilotProducitons site allegedly getting hacked, seems that if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all.

Madbrit Guest

OK, so it's a C172SP now, but it still can't have a registration of RP23C.

Here's the rules for N numbers:

N-Numbers consist of a series of alphanumeric characters. U.S. registration numbers may not exceed five characters in addition to the standard U.S. registration prefix letter N. These characters may be:

one to five numbers (N12345)
one to four numbers followed by one letter (N1234Z)
one to three numbers followed by two letters (N123AZ)

I still can't find Robert T Nielsen in the airman's registry. What is his brother's name? I should be able find either of them if they are pilots.

It's a real pity you didn't take a camera but his brother's video will no doubt have shots of the aircraft showing the tail number and of you in the air. Without it there's no real proof to show everyone and you will be sunk.

Hope the thread doesn't get deleted. It will be living proof of your epic weekend for all the readers waiting with baited breath to see the outcome.

Madbrit Guest

C'mon HypePilot, pay attention. It was you that changed the subject of the thread to flying out of Van Nuys and it was you making a big deal out of it. I've just been asking simple questions to help corroborate your story - questions that you seem to have a great deal of trouble in answering.

Undoubtedly, you would have been paying attention to all the details during the flight. Here are another couple of very simple questions that you should have no trouble in answering. On the premise that you may have done some T&G circuits and there was a windshift at KNVY on Sunday, which runway(s) did you use for your first takeoff and final landing on Sunday? What was the pattern altitude? How long were you in the air?

Sorry, but Ryan Nielsen is not a pilot either. Just call Ryan or Robert and ask them for the C172 registration. They'll both know exactly what that is and have no problem giving it to you. Don't say they can't remember 'cos it will be in one or both of their log books. Tell them I don’t believe they are pilots. If they really are then they’ll be happy to provide the details. As pilots they'll also be able to tell you how to check a pilot's and aircraft's FAA status.

While you’re at it, ask them for the registration of their C208 so I can look it up. Is the C172 theirs? If not, ask them the name of the company they hired it from. And don’t forget the video and photos.

Just one more thing. What does Ryan use the C208 for? It's not exactly your average private aircraft for giving people they meet on a sim site pleasure rides around CA.

I have a feeling that the guys here are getting a bit suspicious of your story. We can't let this fade into history without you having the pleasure of proving me wrong.

Or, you could just put up your hands and come quietly.

BTW, is 'planeguy915' still a pilot with KLM as you posted on that other site? He must be good at only 16 like his profile says.

Madbrit Guest

All pilots and aircraft are in the FAA registry. If you find it make sure you choose a good name and a/c details to use. You never know, it might be someone or an an aircraft I know.

Another lame excuse for not giving the registration? You already posted what you thought you could get away with as the registration. Wasn't a problem then was it? There's no problem with posting a/c registrations. They're all over the internet. Some people use them for their account name. But posting email addresses is a bit of a risk, though you seem to be OK with that. You can't spam an aircraft registration.

Can't do T&Gs on a Sunday? Are you sure about that? And 16R? Did you happen to notice the wind direction on Sunday? What is an ATC number? New one on me.

No answers or email from me until you give us some factual information in response to my questions. It's your reputation here we're trying to save, not mine.

Just go back over the story so far and answer some of the simple questions you've avoided.

I think I'll leave everyone to make up their own minds about your story. As it stands you haven't done anything to help yourself and probably made it worse. Maybe we should do a poll.

yeah i don't belive anything you say hyepilot. First you impersonated that u made videos of fs2004, and what u really did was change the intro screen and stole the video from my friends at other forums(not gonna mention names)

you are a liar.

Madbrit Guest

No more chances, Hype Pilot. The hole is way too deep now and you don't have a ladder.

No more chances, Hype Pilot. The hole is way too deep now and you don't have a ladder.

The aircraft registration is those big black numbers painted on the wings, and fuselage of a C172. Not at all difficult to spot really. It’s also what is used for the ATC call sign which is what I think you meant by the ATC number.

As far as knowing how to fly, I think that what you really mean is that you know how to ‘fly’ in FS.

I also find it strange that 'Robert T Nielsen', who made a surprising appearance, hasn’t been seen since. I would have thought he would have been all too willing to jump in again to answer the simple questions that you’ve been making excuses for. That's why I've kept the conversation on here and not in email. It was in the hope that he might make another amazing appearance to rescue you again. His answers would have made interesting reading.

But where is Robert T, your valiant savior? Why hasn't he responded? Let him come on here and I'll gladly correspond with him.

Before I drop the bombshell, here's a recapitulation of the coincidental facts:

Robert T Nielsen appears completely out of the blue and just happened to be on the same KLM flight. And what luck. He has his own aircraft, later to be identified as his brother’s aircraft when he didn’t show up in the FAA registry. Not only that but he was willing to fly a $1.5M aircraft into your local airport, pick you up and let you fly it.

You posted a hand-written KLM boarding pass. Surprising for post-911 security but OK, that might just be valid and I’d have to check further. But where are the pictures or video from the KLM flight? You seem to have had a camera with you on every other flight you’ve told the world you’ve been on. Not this time though. Maybe because some of us might be able to tell which cabin and deck the shots were taken from.

The Van Nuys date changed when I said I could be at Van Nuys on Saturday. But fortunately (or unfortunately for you) I said I could be there on Sunday as well. So you didn’t tell me where and when you were meeting in the hope I would not appear and bust your story.

The aircraft type changed when I said I didn't see any C208s at KVNY and questioned the number of seats in a C208 because Robert T said it was going to be cramped with four on board. That displayed an unusual lack of knowledge from someone who had previously said he’d just purchased a C208 a month ago. You’d have thought he would know how many seats a C208 has. FYI, the basic configuration of a C208 is for nine seats plus the pilot.

The C172 aircraft registration you gave is non-existent and broke the FAA ‘N’ number rules. It wasn't even close.

The names of the two brothers, who you said are pilots, are not in the FAA Airman registry. Either they are fictitious or they were flying illegally. I’ll have to let the FAA and Homeland Security know about that and give them your email and other details from this story because I’m sure they’ll want to talk with you, Robert T and Ryan. And you've publicly said they let you fly the aircraft in one of the busiest airspaces in the US.

You didn't take a camera on this flight either – Considering you were being accused of having a conversation with yourself and making the whole thing up, it was unbelievable you didn’t take a camera with you. Especially for someone that supposedly takes a great interest in flying and puts out videos of flights you've been on - or is that edited versions of other people’s videos.

The wind at KVNY on Saturday was initially out of the north, so 34L or 34R would have been used. However, it did go calm later in the day and 16L or 16R may have been used. But as for ‘T&Gs not allowed’ – I suppose go-arounds were not allowed either. And “I rotated the aircraft”? From the backseat where you told us you were sat?

As for ‘planeguy915’, that is another one of George Ohanian’s fairy-tale-world incarnations. The YouTube profile for planeguy915 says you’re 16 and for HyePilot the profile says you’re 18. You’ve told people here you’re 14. None of those quite tie in with the post on YouTube telling everyone you’re a pilot with KLM, does it? Maybe it was the hacker posting again?

Strange that you have posted links to your videos in the past 5 months and you’ve posted here and other sites during that time. Unless you have been taking a 5-month sabbatical without visiting here, didn’t you notice the stolen videos and lies the hacker posted during this time? Only now when the *** hits the fan do you cry “I’ve been hacked and it wasn’t me”.

Well my little forked-tongued, fsbro, (is that another Ohanian name?), you’ve been caught out again, and not just on this site. Nothing you post will be taken as the truth without absolute evidence and even then, it will need something in the videos and photos to prove they are not of someone else. Maybe you’ll have to hold up a sign saying something like “This is really HypePilot” in clear lettering.

I think that xaxa9 on fs2004 had some really good advice for you. You would do well to take it.

Can’t wait for your next fairy-tale adventure. As you said, “it’s BS”.

And one last thing. I was nowhere near Van Nuys California on Sunday. I had no idea if there were any C208s in or out of KVNY on Saturday. I live in Iowa, but I do know how and where to look up detailed aviation data. ROFLMAO

FOR ADMINS – if any of you can see IP addresses, check HyePilot’s posts against FlyMaster54 (supposedly Robert T Nielsen). I suspect you’ll see the same address and there might be a few others sharing that same address.

Madbrit Guest

You need to see someone for help very quickly.

Madbrit Guest

I'm going to ignore any future posts you make. Hopefully so will everyone else and it will help you with your problem.

That's all I can do for you. I'm sorry.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Its amazing that your writing style, and your brother's writing style can be so impeccably similar... Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Hilarious reading, very entertaining!

Well done to all involved 🙂

murjax Guest

Well that's the end of that discussion. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Haha, I stopped looking at this thread after the first day, wow. Hahaha.

Hye, just stop posting and leave please.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

wtf???? madbrit! continue.. please.. I know it's silly, but do it for us, the spectators!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

man this has turned out to be a very strange, off and 1 of a kind thread..... 😂

Munkeh Guest

I miss the insane man 😞 -points at freak talking to a brick wall-

Madbrit Guest

See above.

Madbrit wrote:

you’ll have to hold up a sign saying something like “This is really HypePilot” in clear lettering.

Suggest a picture of you holding up a sign with the correct wording and with today's date clearly visible. That way there'l be no doubt it's you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

eh?

Madbrit Guest

Now don't jump ahead. That was tomorrow's date and time.

OK, I'll type slower so you can get it.

1. Take a piece of plain white paper and create a sign with the words THIS IS REALLY HYEPILOT and the current date and local time in California, clearly readable.

2. Hold the sign in front of your chest (with the words showing).

3. You're going to need a camera with a timer or someone to take the photo of you. Take a photograph (digital will be easiest) to include the sign and your upper body from the base of the sign to the top of your head. In other words a head and shoulders shot with the sign below your head.

4. Paste the image in your next post. Make sure the size is large enough to be read but not too large. Something about the size and resolution of the KLM ticket would be fine.

5. Repeat from step 1 for each post you make except that you will need to change the date and/or time on the sign each time.

There. Try that.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

"with the words showing"

haha, n1

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

I hate my brother, I'm so mad Evil or Very Mad

How old is your brother?

damn, u are the best liar ive seen, first you do things, then u blame it on someone else, then u do another thing and u keep repeating the same thing, you shoud just tell the whole truth. I know when people are lying, especially that "my you-tube account got hacked"

thats sad.

Sam N Guest

I think its really amazing, how it always happens to him...

I also like how he lives in different countries in different forums,

He's just a sado who needs to get a bloody life!

Well Done-Your so great, Everyone loves you 🙄 erm....o no wait....everyone hates you!

Cheers Sam
A real 14 year old-living in West Yorkshire-England and currently undertaking PPL training, but for real unlike our good old mate.

got that right sam, the funny thing is, is that he lies about something and then he lies to get out of it, and continue lieing himself into more touble and the lying never stops. Look i will personally forgive u if u tell the truth about every single thing publicly, not the "i'm teling the truth my youtube acount got hacked" thing, u need to get a life.