SearchSearch 

Capt.Sim F-104

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Hey guys, been a long time since I was last on.
Good to see everyone again!

So i bought Captain Sim's F-104 Starfighter, it downloaded fine (1 minute actually) but when I go to install it i get as far as the license agreement. I click "Accept License Agreement" then it says "Please Wait..." After waiting for 10+ minutes the entire installation program guits, just like that. I've done it 4 times and each time it has done the same thing. Wall Bashing

Any help is GREATLY appreciated! (I paid good money for this, i dont want it to not work!!)

12 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Judah (compilots) Trainee

Hi alohajoe,

First... why did you not buy from ComPilots? Very very bad. Just kidding 😎

Seriously, I would post your question on CaptainSims forum... they will have a solution for you in no time.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Boy after this fiasco i probably will start using Compilots.

CaptainSim dosen't have a forum for some reason and i've already sent them a detailed e-mail about my problem, but they just re-routed me to a solution that i have already tried. But it still hasn't worked.

Thats the last Captain Sim produdct i buy...

Help!

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Judah (compilots) Trainee

YES! You should use ComPilots 🙂

We are always checking to see that customers get what they need ASAP. (Hmmmmm some self promotion here Embarassed )

Captain Sim do have a forum which we provide a link to on every product page on ComPilots... Forum link below:

Capt. Sim do have very good products.. it would be your lose not to use there expertise when it comes to Sim products. 🙄

Hope this helps... 😎

Regards,
Mike

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

oh they do have a forum!!! Maybe that will help!

Thanks for the link!!

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

I decided to Download the -104 again, this time everything worked like clock work...very weird!

Thansk for your help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Glad you got it finally sorted Alohajoe - the 'Widowmaker' is one awesome dart. Would love to see a few screenies when you find the time - any chance? Ninja

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Glad you got it finally sorted Alohajoe - the 'Widowmaker' is one awesome dart. Would love to see a few screenies when you find the time - any chance? Ninja

Thanks, from what i've heard this is quite the "Widowmaker" for people just gettin into it. 😳 😳
Of course i'll get some screenies, i'm getting some specialty liveries made up for the squadron i'm in in another flying game. But i'm stuck with the 100+ ones that come with it... how boring 🙄 🙂) Not really, but i'll post some screenies in the screenie forum when i get back on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

👍 Don't forget now! The suspense is killing me 😛

What, have you ditched your A-10? Too slow for you?
I know all about it - once you're hooked on speed... Devil

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

I'm downloading the patch required right now, i'll have'm up soon!

What, have you ditched your A-10? Too slow for you?

Yeah right. 🙄

😀 No i haven't i just wanted a personalized signature.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

WHEN WILL THE MISERY STOP????

These are all in sequence --->

I don't even know what FSUIPC is!

Which i assume is the F-104, then BAM!

I just downloaded the 9.1 patch that Guest Ed gave me, because i thought thats what was wrong, but after i install that AND restart my PC it still dosen't work...

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Ok i got it to work

Check the Screenie Forum!!! 😛 😛 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

alohajoe wrote:

Ok i got it to work

Check the Screenie Forum!!! 😛 😛 😎

Great!! Now all I have to do is find the Screenie Forum Read Hack