One quick question when pushing back,how do you turn left or right i've been told you press (enter+p+1/2) But it just dont work.I tried both key pad of numbers and even taking num lock of it still dont work????
Thanks in advance
Oh yes I looking to talk to real world pilots who fly Boeing,Airbus etc. Basically commercial pilots.
..... pushback catches a lot of people out... Well here are some pointers:-
- Press SHIFT + P, then press 1 or 2, quickly after.
- It doesn't turn straightaway! It pushes back straight first, then turns.
- So try it again but after you press 1 or 2, wait around 10 seconds, then see if it turns.
- Some add-ons will not support turning, within push-back.
- On some add-ons, you need to CHANGE the key assignments, to ones that DON'T use SHIFT.
Good luck !
WOW YOU WERE SO QUICK IN REPLYING
ONE OTHER QUESTION
You know any real world pilots who fly commercial?
THANKS for your Brillient quick help.
No problemo - we like to help on here !
Sure, I know one real-world Pilot (who got me into Aviation in general), but sadly, he's not into Flight Sim or the Internet (probably because he experiences the real thing!).
He's currently rated on ATR72 airplanes for British Airways.... Any specific questions, I can ask him... But there is also a lot of knowledge on here too.
Try what some real airline pilots do, go to full reverse thrust and back out. I've been in several MD80s whose pilots did exactly that. DFW seems to be where they do it the most. It's neat to watch from inside the arpt. I like seeing those buckets come out and hear the roar as they back out. FYI I'm a real pilot too.
The are quite a few real world pilots on the Fly Away forums, wait for their posts. I can say that I do have a PPL 🙂