Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

The latest from MS on FSX install

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I wish I could try the suggestions to install FSX that have been posted, they sound logical and I appreciate the effort. Unfortunately, my PC is on a truck in Tennessee Crying or Very sad and I'm here in NY. OH well, I will close on my new house in Tennessee next week 😀 and try it then.

In the mean time, here is the latest news from MS

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your time and patience with us.

This is Kevin, and I am sorry that your product Flight Simulator X is not working as expected.

I understand and appreciate your patience and patronage on the same. To help you with this I would like to request you for some more time, we are researching and trying to find an answer to your question.

We have also tried going ahead and replicating this issue and forwarded the same to our research team as well.

Please let me know what would be preferable time frames for me to call you between 5:00 am to 9:00 pm (PST) Mon - Fri, 6:00 am to 3:00 pm Sat, Sun (PST), so we can call you as soon as we have a resolution.

If your issue is already resolved, please let me know by replying to this email.

We will get in touch with you as soon as possible on this. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kevin

Microsoft Games Escalations Team

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Great, you have a pen pal but no sim. Send them the crack and have them issue it as a legal patch!

Good luck to you in the boonies, did you get inside plumbing, a gas generator and does the house come with a large lawn and a car on cinder blocks or do you have to supply that.

A New Yorker in Tennessee...sound like a NBC summer replacement.

Kidding, have a wonderful life there, I know of many people who are leaving Florida for there also.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

HE HE, yup it's a bit of a culture shock

The good news is that the Jack Daniels distillery is just down the road 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jelami wrote:

HE HE, yup it's a bit of a culture shock

The good news is that the Jack Daniels distillery is just down the road 🍻

I knew you had a good reason for moving...a direct pipeline!

Radar