SearchSearch 

opinions wanted on the best 757 freeware.

Pro Member Trainee
john (biello) Trainee

wondering if any of you guys fly them and which downloads you recommend..?

8 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

biello wrote:

wondering if any of you guys fly them and which downloads you recommend..?

I've had this one ever since it's been released. You can find more authentic panels and sounds at avsim. This one is a -200 but you can also get -300s at POSKY and of course plenty of different textures.

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=37941

Pro Member Trainee
john (biello) Trainee

thats what im looking for, i didnt know if project sky was any good. thanks tailhook. i love the look of this aircraft for some reason

Pro Member Trainee
john (biello) Trainee

would you mind sharing which panel your using with those aircraft. there are a ton to choose from over at avsim

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I haven't come across a better freeware 757 than the POSKY's. I am not even aware that anyone else made one in recent times.

Glad you like it. Just had a look and a spin to see and hear which soundset I'm using for the 757-200 ➡

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004snds&DLID=79365

Great!!! Both interior and exterior. The interior even has audible flap- and gear sounds which are too often omitted in other soundsets.

Pro Member Trainee
john (biello) Trainee

thanks alot! now i have the jet that i want, just have to learn and work my way up towards flying it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Haha, where there's a will, there's a way Yes

Here's what you do: When you fly wear a helmet that's big enough to acommodate a huge set of headphones. Turn up the VOLUME!!!!

This way you won't hear the passengers scream Devil

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Tailhook strikes again! If you listen to this man you won't go far wrong! He has helped me out many times and not be wrong once.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Did i really say "not be" meant not been, Saturday night, beer, need i say more!