Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Help! Can not connect to Flight Sim X!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Fines

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:52 am 

yay I am in! woot
ReZiN8R

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:36 pm 

i had the same problem around the same time as everyone else but as from today it is working again and i haven't changed nothing so must of just been a gamespy problem. anyways i'm glad it's working again.
bobbygrow

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:00 pm 

try it now it works for me
bobbygrow wrote:
Hi,

Bought Flight Simulator X Deluxe and the first day I installed it I was able to connect to multiplayer and it was good.

Now, no matter what I do I can't connect. I disabled my firewall, and nada.

It's been almost a week since this happened. I can create new accounts, so I suposed gamespy is working but the game just won't work it says:

The network was unable to connect.

Help!!
Joriss

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:51 am 

Hee everybody!!

I bought FSX Deluxe last week, and when i try to sign in with multiplayer it says: Network was unable to connect!
Now i read something about opening ports in your router. Well can somebody explain me how this works??

joris

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:03 pm 

Turn your virusscanner off and see if it makes a different...

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:40 pm 

Hi i got same problem in finland!

But my FlightX says: unknow error 02000007

What is problem, anyone knows? Question

Message send: 16.12.2006 / 22.41 GMT+2
Hardenaw

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:14 pm 

Hi everybody,
Yesterday I couldn't download live weather data so today I've tried "reparing" FSX as my connection works as usual. My surprise is that now I'm still unable to download weather but also I have the 02000007 error while trying to connect Game Spy which yesterday worked....
It's because having "repaired" FSX, could it be related to weather data downloading problems? I feel really lost as 2 days before everything worked just fine and suddently.... ??
Anyone in the same case?
TpgunZX

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:32 pm 

Yesterday i could play online and download "real world weather" now i cant. Online says "Unknown error 02000007" and weather say "check your internet connection bla bla bla" i hate Gamespy. I hope it gets fixed soon!
JoeyG

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:37 pm 

yea anyone whos getting the 020000007 error, this is connected to the storms in seattle, and we may not see multiplayer for a couple of days Crying or Very sad
hvyhitter

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:04 am 

turning off McAfee worked for me. REALLY weird. but thanks for the tip.
f1alan

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:48 am 

hvyhitter,

Thanks, you have just helped me get multiplayer working after months of frustration!

Rather than turning off McAfee, open up the VirusScan Console and double click on Access Protection. Edit both items called "Prevent IRC Communication" and enter "fsx.exe" into the Excluded Processes box.

FYI, this solution is for McAfee Enterprise 8.

Alan

www.bittrees.com - A place to share and structure your information online. Check it out, its free!
boldilassu

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:25 am 

THANKS!! This helped a LOT.
Scadta

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:53 pm 

Easy... 3 Things you must check, Windows Firewall, Your software firewall, and finally waht got me connected... ANTIVIRUS FIREWALL... See you there!.. I'm under the name Scadta. Very Happy

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:55 am 

Same in Western Australia!! 02000007[/b]

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:05 am 

Even here in Vic Australia it wont work even now it's Feb!!
A dude who needs help

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:45 am 

dude, I still can't connect and I get the Unable to connect to gamespy message!
USAFALLEYCAR2571

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:25 pm 

RGH wrote:
Grrr I can't get connected either

neither can i Mad

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:56 pm 

WARlrus wrote:
Still down for me at 2128 in the UK

This is stupid, I pay 60 for a Flight Simulator and I expect it to work... not hae to wait for their flipping servers to cope!

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:33 pm 

down for me too im in uk and its 19:31 have not been able to connect for 2 days now. i get the unknown error 02000007, im getting withdrawal symtoms

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:34 pm 

USAFALLEYCAR2571 wrote:
RGH wrote:
Grrr I can't get connected either

neither can i Mad

FFS I CAN'T CONNECT GAMESPY WTF R YOU DOING ?? BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE SUNDAY NOW.
yaziii

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:37 pm 

hi guys i am having problems getting it on aswell it keeps saying dat errror code 2000007.

game spy plz do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:00 pm 

Might have found the problem. I had the same error in FSX so i went into "regedit", found the key GameSpy under HKEY_LOCAL_USER\Software and deleted it, restarted FSX and hey presto....in (Now im cookin on gas Wink

BenAir321 Very Happy

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:47 pm 

Naaa, the registry hack dont work im still geting the '02000007' error after deleting Gamespy from the registry and even after restarting the computer...
God damm you GAMESPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:33 am 

WARlrus wrote:
Still down for me at 2128 in the UK

This is stupid, I pay 60 for a Flight Simulator and I expect it to work... not hae to wait for their flipping servers to cope!

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:41 am 

Is anyone still having this problem. Mine was fine yesterday and now its getting the error message
Dalek9

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:05 pm 

[color=red][/color][size=24][/size][/b][u]

OK I TRYED TO PLAY FSX AT 1:00 ON THE 3/4/07 ONLINE AND GAMESPY SAID UNKNOWN ERROR 02000007

WHAT DO I DO HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Question Question Question Question Question Question Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad [/u][/url]
Dalek9

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:02 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
Is anyone still having this problem. Mine was fine yesterday and now its getting the error message
IM HAVEING THIS PROBLEM Crying or Very sad [/b]
DUada

Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:08 am 

This is bs... Victoria 26/5/2007 still having this Censored error - does battlefield 2 use gamespy as well? cause i can't connect to Battlefield 2 either

Censored by Radar
camlew2

Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:32 am 

Victoria, Australia not working from 25th to current, get a unknown error 02000007
Greg_aus_270
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:33 pm 

camlew2 wrote:
Victoria, Australia not working from 25th to current, get a unknown error 02000007

hi yeah i've not been able to connect from 25th Aug same error and i'm in victoia too?