Speach bugged in free flight?

Deeon Guest

Hello all!

Unlike most of the community I really like new FSX and it's worth every penny imho. My PC is 2-3 years old (AMD 2500+ Barton, ABIT NF7-s, GF 6600GT, 1GB DDR Ram) and with bit of tweeking I got it to run on 10-20 fps (20fps lock - usualy FPS is 15-20 but when I fly over city etc it drops down to about 10-15) and it still looks 10x better then FS9.

Anyway, untill yesterday I was only flying missions, just to get the hang of things and everything worked great. No bugs or anything. But yesterday I tryed free flight. I made a flight plan and got in to the aircraft but then... voice of TC was all messed up! It was just bugging and jumping forth, skipping some words and so on. I mean it's not big of a problem but still it takes away a bit of realisem.

What can I do? Will reinstall help (30 min 😞 )? I was serching the internet for any info but I just couldnt find any one with simular problem.

Thanks for any help,
Deeon

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Teh Paul Guest

I have a problem of static instead of speach. When I get that I have to pause then carry on.

Wierd

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...