Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

registration

cielo Guest

How soon after you register to Fly Away can you start downloading? My son registered this morning, but we are still unable to download anything. Can someone help?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Registration here seems to be a bit hit and miss, i was registered and up and running with confirmation of receipt of my $5/2 within about 10 minutes, but i've read about others having to wait a couple of days. I think it all depends on how busy they are and time zones. After all you might sign up in the morning where you are but it could be the middle of the night at the site and everybody's gone to bed! ( Then again i might not know what i'm talking about).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

See what mean i posted this about 3/4 hours ago and you have'nt seen it yet!

Pro Member First Officer
omgttfs First Officer

it took them 4 days before my account was activated.

Pro Member First Officer
omgttfs First Officer

cielo wrote:

My son registered this morning, but we are still unable to download anything. Can someone help?

I can help. Go to avsim.com and download away.

...........or, go to https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/14199/so-you-need-certain-airplane-check-these/ and check out those download sites.
Oh, and if you click on www.projectopenskies.com/download from that thread you'll get an error page, just remove the "/downloads" from the url and it will work.