SearchSearch 

Two questions for everyone

islandhopper Guest

Hey, just a qustion for everyone, how old are you? and where do you come from? I was just wondering, so yeah

21 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

How many times are you going to ask that?

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

are they still letting guests post on this forum?...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

islandhopper wrote:

Hey, just a qustion for everyone, how old are you? and where do you come from? I was just wondering, so yeah

Hit Search in the upper level of this page.Use some keywords like ''old'' or ''age'' etc.You will get some previous topics about it(and lots more of course 😉 ).

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

islandhopper wrote:

Kids eh!

I am 2 years old and I come from Atlantis

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

pokey1694 wrote:

why do u wanna know

I havent a clue why he wants to know

I'm guessing its not to make all the members on the forum Christmas stockings that say their name and location and age on it 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Come on gents 😀 ...He just put a question.Not a big deal 😉 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

pokey1694 wrote:

i really dont care at all i was just curious on why he wanted to know

So you care....Maybe a little... 😀 😉

I guess for statistic reasons or he was curious too...

Only he and God knows... 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

I come from the North Pole, I'm 5876 years old, oh and I'm Santa Claus!

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

My answer would be "none of your business"... 🙂
Don't mean it in a rude manner or anything, but this is the internet, a place where age, gender, race and all that supposedly shouldn't matter 🙂

If everyone on this forum would answer your question truthfully, you would come to the following conclusions:

- There are people from all agegroups on this forum
- The people that visit these forums come from all over the world; there are ppl from New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Europe and the US and heck - even from the north pole 😂
- There are more males than females.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity Wink

Pro Member First Officer
mako (makonnenl) First Officer

Take it ease genst!

He maybe is trying to know If this forum is full of kids and not serious people. I think he is one timid small kid trying to see if he can fit in.
😉

guest Guest

brownbox wrote:

are they still letting guests post on this forum?...

Yeah 😂 Ha Ha

Pro Member Trainee
omgttfs Trainee

I'm oldish and I'm right here.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (SpiderWings) First Officer

Hi Island Hopper,

What has been said about this being the internet is good. However, some folks are willing to give you at least part of the information in putting their location in their profile and that shows up under their name when they make posts here.

You can also get a sense of what various folks are about (and therefore a sense of age in general) by reading what they write here.

makonnenl wrote:

Take it ease genst!

He maybe is trying to know If this forum is full of kids and not serious people. I think he is one timid small kid trying to see if he can fit in.
😉

From what I see here, the fit is good if he loves flying regardless of age, right?

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

SpiderWings wrote:

From what I see here, the fit is good if he loves flying regardless of age, right?

Hey, good point there. I've seen on other forums they do that, disrespect the little people. I'm not saying anyone was disrespecting!

murjax Guest

It just sounds like he is trying to find out our information. I have my suspicions about him. 🤔

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

islandhopper wrote:

As you can see, from the posts below your originating post, most people here are reluctant to share personal information on the Internet. Their location will be displayed under the individual's avatar, if they wish to reveal it. As far as age, we have people here from about 11 to mid 60's. If you do a forum search for "age" you may find ages for particular people. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

islandhopper wrote:

I am so old I fart DUST, and I came from my Daddys wiener!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

'Gents'... Wall Bashing

I better make an appointment with my therapist.

islandhopper Guest

Whoa, so many people posted. Sorry about this, well here is the story, I went to post this question with a different name and it said i couldn't post topics so close together (time-wise), so i posted again under another name. I wanted to know your ages becuase I'm curious to see how old the people who play Flight Simulator are, I'll go first, I'm 19 and from Australia

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

islandhopper wrote:

I'll go first, I'm 19 and from Australia

The first place you should go to is to the OFF TOPIC FORUM

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Anyone can lie on the internet, it can be easy to find out the truth if your not telling the truth. I could tell you I´m 22 and I could be 9, ok bad example but you get my point.