am i gonna be able to get by fsx with deez specz?

Grim229 Guest

windows xp SP2
radeon 9000- 128MB
1 gig of ram
athlon XP 1500+ 1.33 ghz

i ran fs9 with no problem

also i ran the fsx demo, i played it for like 5 minutes, no problems with fps at all whatsoever, but i guess they scanned my system abnd turned the graphics down cause the graphics were crappy, i mean the ground just looked like.....-----......

everything else was alright

think i should buy the whole version?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

deez specz

Lol.

Good Guest Guest

Yeah this flight simulator runs really poorly

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Grim229 wrote:

windows xp SP2
radeon 9000- 128MB
1 gig of ram
athlon XP 1500+ 1.33 ghz

i ran fs9 with no problem

also i ran the fsx demo, i played it for like 5 minutes, no problems with fps at all whatsoever, but i guess they scanned my system abnd turned the graphics down cause the graphics were crappy, i mean the ground just looked like.....-----......

everything else was alright

think i should buy the whole version?

You wont get the same quality like FS9.CPU,GFX and probablu 1GB of more RAM would improve it.

But with settings to low it will run.Not good but it will run 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

mattdean wrote:

deez specz

Lol.

I don't recognize that language, either. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Guest Guest

FSX Ass

FS2004 Group Wave

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Grim229 Guest

Guest wrote:

FSX Ass

FS2004 Group Wave

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

but fsx has live people, animals and trucks driving on roads, thats better than fsx, fs2004 sucks cause of the no crashes and not being able to see other peoples planes online

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...