frame rates FSX

tedh Guest

I have run FS9 and FSX with the same plane,scenery season time etc. and the frame rates just don't compare.

I have a 3.8Gig box with 1 Gig of ram and an ATI 512mb card.

With FS9 I get 36 to 45 FPS - with FSX 6!!!.

PATHETIC

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

you should have at least 2 gig RAM and you cant really tell with what youve said about your Video card...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Actually its FSX is much more dependant on the processor speed instead of RAM. I got 2gb of RAM for FSX and i only needed 1.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's nonsense. Anything less than 2GB of RAM for FSX is like trying to chew rocks instead of candy. Hack

Guest Guest

Thats not a bad system you have there, but FSX is a pig of a game when it comes to specs.

I reinstalled FS2004

Guest Guest

What microsoft do to us Hack

What we want to do to them

😂

ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...