Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Boxed CD Addons - Boeing 757 / 767 (FS 2004)

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi,

Does anyone know of any boxed commercial addons (ie... on CD not download) for FS2004, of the following planes.... My hangar is incomplete without them:-

- Boeing 757
- Boeing 767

Also.... does anyone know if 'A320 Professional' (currently FS2002 only), will work ok on FS2004 ?

Thanks in advance, from the bottom of me pants!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

All I can find right now, I'll try for more later on.

http://www.abacuspub.com/catalog/s547.htm 757

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Cool - thanks RM will try these out.

....BTW, took the default DC-3 out for pretty much my first ever flight with it last night (I'm a Jet man)..... what a revelation !! I had dabbled with some of the historic planes but didn't get much from them - but this old bus is a hoot ! Diff Braking takes some getting used to but I love the flight dynamics of this plane, and I think the sounds are the best of all the default FS9 planes....

If you want to get a taster for my part of the world, set up the DC-3, and set weather scheme to 'Winter Wonderland', (in Winter), and fly the short 10 minute flight from EGNT - EGNV ..... this was a thoroughly enjoyable intro to the DC-3 for me... I love the modern technology but find it equally refreshing getting into something like this, taking off, having to Trim properly for level flight, then navigating by visual reference... then trying to land with no more than a single bounce !

I'm not exactly a convert to Tail-Dragging but I will deffo be flying this a lot more.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flying that old bus is like going for a Sunday ride in the country, just a pleasure.
I download and install dozens of different aircraft to find one that I can make my "permanent" one but none have yet compared to the DC3 (for my needs).
Glad you had a good ride, fly with us again (free peanuts on every flight). Juggle

Radar