SearchSearch 

this is not one of my famous stupid posts does any1 have PPL

kiwihockeyguy Guest

I have my new zealand PPL and i am working towards my CPL, currently only rated in a 172, but am planning on doing my 182 and an aerobatics rating....

13 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

ah a normal post for once except for that this should be posted in the off-topic forum since it has nothing to do with FS9... anywhooooo, this is my status with my PPL...Saving money!!!! plus im 12 so that wont work...

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

my friend has a PPL - i go flying with him 😛

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Currently working on one just logged my 7th hour yesterday 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yes. Certified to fly any single engine piston aircraft (usually the largest is around Piper Warrior - 4 seater). I did my training in Cessnas.

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Good to hear you got it Joe. I tried emailing through the forums to see how you got on. Whats the next step?

So as not to hijack the thread fATPL (JAA) currently FI and when possible RHS King Air

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

I am currently working towards mine, 20 hours logged so far 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

alright about PPL, i am going to ground school, learning about different stuff about plane and being a pilot, at the end u have an exam and you ned to show ur school report card, and as i live in canada i need to go too a government doctor about medical stuff #3, in canada they dont care about ur vision if u wear galsses, as i am. my vision with glasses whould be 2020 or 2010

do you mean PPL on the sim? or real life? I have CFII and MEI in real life and instructing,, great job

Pro Member First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

do you mean PPL on the sim? or real life? I have CFII and MEI in real life and instructing,, great job

real life...and if you have a CFII and MEI then you have a PPL.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

PH wrote:

Good to hear you got it Joe. I tried emailing through the forums to see how you got on. Whats the next step?

So as not to hijack the thread fATPL (JAA) currently FI and when possible RHS King Air

I may go back next year to do some hour building and do a Commercial License / Instrument Rating - I'm unsure of which to do first. The Instrument Rating is far more involved.

If that takes me to 100 hours then I might do the ATPL exams when I'm at university next year.

Jon

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Yeah I did my PPl IMC Night and Multi + 100hrs over in Florida in about 2 months. Did the ATPL's followed by CPL/IR but in the UK. Good luck with it.

Pro Member First Officer

pokey1694 wrote:

tiger7881 wrote:

alright about PPL, i am going to ground school, learning about different stuff about plane and being a pilot, at the end u have an exam and you ned to show ur school report card, and as i live in canada i need to go too a government doctor about medical stuff #3, in canada they dont care about ur vision if u wear galsses, as i am. my vision with glasses whould be 2020 or 2010

is it true that in canada you can get your PPL at age 10?

age 14. im begging my mom to let me go to canada to get my ppl but its not gunna happen 😞

Pro Member First Officer

dont know...google it. 😉