Is it worth the money

-.jester.- Guest

hello once again i was wondering is registering worth the money???

Oh and for Radar man [ when you posted your pics of the F-18 and i saw how hot it looked it was so nice it looked like paper(thanks for the shot beauty) Bow Down anyway i was wondering what you where running FS9 on and what graphic card you had) if thats not to much to ask for...OH and this does relate to the main topic (is it worth the money) because you have to be registerd to download it Crying or Very sad

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest

[quote="-.jester.-"]hello once again i was wondering is registering worth the money???]
Oops! i meant is it worth registering for the site

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We think so, you can download anything you want if your a member and it's a one time charge to help defray the costs of the high speed server, among other site expenses.

I posted my stats in your other post.

Radar

-.jester.- Guest

as you say "you can download anyting" 😳
ou mean 😳 any aircraft 😳 or what are some of the posssibilities(if i spelled it wright)

😳 im still stuned for 5 smakers ANYTHING ROFL youre kidding right?? or are you serious

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anything that's downloadable on our site.
Aircraft, scenery, utilities etc.

You can't download "pay-ware" that's advertised on the site free just what's in the database.

I don't want to mislead you so tell me what your looking at.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/fs2004/

Radar

-.jester.- Guest

OH ok do you mean that you have to register just to download the ad on's 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

-.jester.- wrote:

OH ok do you mean that you have to register just to download the ad on's 😕

👍 Yes, exactly. Rules

Radar

mattinports Guest

i wany to rgister but i cant 😞 im to young to own a credit card n check book and my mother wont pay for it. so im left out in the dark on this one but i deffinatly fel that regersterin would be worth it!!! 😀 😛

-.jester.- Guest

ok because when you said anything i thought there was more a/c to download but only for the registerd. ok thanks a lot radar man 😀

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Guys - This site is the best $5 you could ever spend if you like Flight Sim.

I don't download anything but I'm happy to pay $5 for the great advice, discussion and good laughs on this site.

Amen,

GPS.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...