Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

ai flight plans

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

is it posible to turn my own flight plans into ai flights for fsx. i would love to do this just to get some more ai in the air around me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Yes it is possible.

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

THAT IS GREAT NEWS BUT HOW DO I DO IT

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

This is "How to create AI aircraft" but there is a section on creating AI flight plans.
Arrow (dead link removed)
Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

bawns wrote:

THAT IS GREAT NEWS BUT HOW DO I DO IT

Instead of shouting - I can hear you loud and clear - you might want to end your sentence with a question mark to indicate that you actually are asking a question.

is it posible to turn my own flight plans into ai flights for fsx. i would love to do this just to get some more ai in the air around me.

Both, our fs9 and our FSX forums are full with the same topics about AI traffic. Why don't you read them?

Everybody wants heaps of AI traffic all of a sudden - freeware. At this stage, most only know that AI stands for Artificial Intelligence. AI traffic, Flight plans, T_Tools, installers, base aircraft, textures, packages ... WHAT are you talking about? Oh, and did you say there were more than one AI traffic developer?

Forget it! Wayyy too complicated - all I wanted was a quick fix.

So..., in your first post there seemed to be a hidden message that you wanted AI traffic in FSX. So why would you try to figure out how flightplans are created and assigned before you even have AI aircraft?

Ask a simple question and you'll get a proper answer despite the fact that you can't be bothered to do a little search within the forums yourself.

I've given out the link and a few ideas how to get started with AI traffic at least a dozen times over a fortnight. If those pointers I gave are to complicated to follow, then I doubt very much that you'll be going through with this.

In fact, I'm willing to put a wager on it. Cool