Important Video Card Question!!

Waiting for FSX Guest

The 256MB ATI Radeon X1300 Pro seems to be a good card. Could it play FSX on high settings in a demanding environment smoothly? Also, does anyone have this card who plays FSX. Advice and feedback GREATLY appreciated.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Waiting for FSX wrote:

The 256MB ATI Radeon X1300 Pro seems to be a good card. Could it play FSX on high settings in a demanding environment smoothly? Also, does anyone have this card who plays FSX. Advice and feedback GREATLY appreciated.

No, it's looks like a pretty mediocre card.

Checkout:
http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics.html

http://cnet.search.com/search?chkpt=astg.cnet.fd.search.cnet&q=ATI%20Radeon%20X1300%20Pro%20&tag=srch

Wating for FSX Guest

Thanks "CRJ Capt"

Pro Member Trainee
captainsimon Trainee

I have this card and its ok with the setting at medium high, anymore than that and you get very slow play and blue screens.

I'm gonna wait for MS to release a patche and see if it eases the load on the card, if not I will have to think about upgrading.

Waiting for FSX Guest

What kind of Dell sXPS ystem would you recommend for this game?

Waiting for FSX Guest

captainsimon, how much RAM do you have?

Pro Member Trainee
captainsimon Trainee

1GB Corsair, Thinking of upgrading to 2GB soon when the price comes down again.

Waiting for FSX Guest

Do you think I'd be ok with your card if I were to have 2GB or Ram?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...