Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

First FSX Flight

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

With all these errors and problems I've been getting I haven't had time to fly a free flight in FSX, I took off about 20 mins ago then I realized I have to go. I was pretty annoyed because I try and keep my flights as real as possible and I had to pause the game and go which I don't really want to do.

Anyway, here is a screenshot of my first FSX takeoff in a 737-800 from Stansted, London (EGSS) to my home Reina Sofia, Tenerife (GCTS). 🙂

Anyway here's the takeoff:

I'll post more from the flight later, when I get to that point, probably tomorrow. Although I'm looking forward to the landing, I'm not very good at them in jets so I need to practise them a bit more.

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Glad you are enjoying FSX 🙂

Screenshot is not wonderful though I have to say...

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

I realised when I took it. When I started playing it I was finding it a bit hard to control the plane I think becuase I haven't played it in weeks.

Can you tell me what do you think is that bad? I think the settings and position where bad.

Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

mattdean wrote:

Glad you are enjoying FSX 🙂

Screenshot is not wonderful though I have to say...

I can't see anything that is wrong with it Dont Know

Graphics look crisp and clear and a good takeoff shot 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Sorry, I guess I was in a bad mood or something yesterday, can't think why I said that now 😕

It's a good shot 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

mattdean wrote:

It's a good shot 😀

It is a good shot, be sure to post more in the fsX screenshots forum, Murfi ❗

😎

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Yeah, I will. I posted it in wrong section. If this could be moved that would be good! Wink I'm still at school so my day is limited, but Friday tommorow! 🙂 I did think the graphics weren't to good on that shot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That is a nice shot Murfi. I think a zoomed in version would reveal even more of it's crispness.

If you can, please don't upload your shots in .png format - they take forever to load. Thanks.