Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Is it gonna work?

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hi guys, i really wanna know if my computer is going to work well with FSX. i am getting jit for the new year, in cristmes. so my computer spec are:

nvidea 5200 lol
1.0 GB RAM
2.4 ghz pentuim4

dont worry about the others the're good.

I bought a new video card Gforce 7600 512mb.
but as i said in other topcs, u need to upgrade eveyrthing in my computer. because my mother bored not PCI_E, then the memory then the processor !!!, alot of money to spend on this. !!!

anyway the FSX demo wroks fine for me, is the full one gonna work fine?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

nvidea 5200 lol
1.0 GB RAM
2.4 ghz pentuim4

I'm still working on an educated reply for you but I'm having a terrible time finding the nvidea 5200 lol anywhere on the net Read

It is a graphics card... isn't it?

Turboprop Guest

Does it matter if 'Nvidia' was spelt wrong? 🙄 you knew what this poster was on about.

Childish!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

tiger7881 wrote:

nvidea 5200 lol
1.0 GB RAM
2.4 ghz pentuim4

I'm still working on an educated reply for you but I'm having a terrible time finding the nvidea 5200 lol anywhere on the net Read

It is a graphics card... isn't it?

First choice in google ➡

http://www.nvidia.com/page/fx_5200.html

If you put Nvidia 5200 lol you also get results about this GFX. ➡

http://www.google.gr/search?hl=el&q=nvidia+5200+lol&meta=

I guess that,surprisingly ❗ ,you don't spend time on searching,but only on posting an ironic reply against a Kid.

Just a reminding... ❗ I think tiger is 11-12 years old...So he has every right to lol... 😉
And he has the knowledge to laugh with his GFX because he knows that its an old one.When i was 11(before 24 years)i have no clue what a computer was....You?

****************

Tiger you need an upgrade soon 😉

Good Grapichs Card choice.
Add some More RAM (1GB more)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

tiger7881 wrote:

nvidea 5200 lol
1.0 GB RAM
2.4 ghz pentuim4

I'm still working on an educated reply for you but I'm having a terrible time finding the nvidea 5200 lol anywhere on the net Read

It is a graphics card... isn't it?

First choice in google ➡

http://www.nvidia.com/page/fx_5200.html

If you put Nvidia 5200 lol you also get results about this GFX. ➡

http://www.google.gr/search?hl=el&q=nvidia+5200+lol&meta=

I guess that,surprisingly ❗ ,you don't spend time on searching,but only on posting an ironic reply against a Kid.

Just a reminding... ❗ I think tiger is 11-12 years old...So he has every right to lol... 😉
And he has the knowledge to laugh with his GFX because he knows that its an old one.When i was 11(before 24 years)i have no clue what a computer was....You?

****************

Tiger you need an upgrade soon 😉

Good Grapichs Card choice.
Add some More RAM (1GB more)

Not everybody is as adept using Google as you are.
If you insist on picking on me - the PM is the place. If you don't believe me, ask your friend Radarman.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Gm, u are funny :

Just a reminding... I think tiger is 11-12 years old...So he has every right to lol...
And he has the knowledge to laugh with his GFX because he knows that its an old one.When i was 11(before 24 years)i have no clue what a computer was....You?

i am 15, its just my english not that really good, i am not a canadian,so lol.
anyway at the first link what i understood or maby its wrong 5200 can still work kwith PCI-E?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

Gm, u are funny :

Just a reminding... I think tiger is 11-12 years old...So he has every right to lol...
And he has the knowledge to laugh with his GFX because he knows that its an old one.When i was 11(before 24 years)i have no clue what a computer was....You?

I am 15, its just my english not that really good, i am not a canadian,so lol.
anyway at the first link what i understood or maby its wrong 5200 can still work kwith PCI-E?

I know im funny...lol... 😉

*Notice:You include your post in my quote and maybe some people confused by this 😉

Sorry for my wrong impression.Im not counting on the way you write and express your thoughts...I just thought that i have seen it in post.Obviously my memory's glitch... 😉 Apologize for it.
I'm sure that 11-12 to 15 is a big difference for you but not so big for me or the olders in general dear tiger. 😉
Anyway its not an offending comment for you and of course not an offending comment for your English.I'm the last person on this planet that I could use my English Knowledges as a weapon... 😂 😂 😂

Friendly...lol 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

tiger7881 wrote:

nvidea 5200 lol
1.0 GB RAM
2.4 ghz pentuim4

I'm still working on an educated reply for you but I'm having a terrible time finding the nvidea 5200 lol anywhere on the net Read

It is a graphics card... isn't it?

First choice in google ➡

http://www.nvidia.com/page/fx_5200.html

If you put Nvidia 5200 lol you also get results about this GFX. ➡

http://www.google.gr/search?hl=el&q=nvidia+5200+lol&meta=

I guess that,surprisingly ❗ ,you don't spend time on searching,but only on posting an ironic reply against a Kid.

Just a reminding... ❗ I think tiger is 11-12 years old...So he has every right to lol... 😉
And he has the knowledge to laugh with his GFX because he knows that its an old one.When i was 11(before 24 years)i have no clue what a computer was....You?

****************

Tiger you need an upgrade soon 😉

Good Grapichs Card choice.
Add some More RAM (1GB more)

Not everybody is as adept using Google as you are.
If you insist on picking on me - the PM is the place. If you don't believe me, ask your friend Radarman.

Remember Idea No Rules for the Elite.

You are getting closer day by day. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Yea, its ok GM we are all friends here, it was funny to me. we are all friendly in this website and that the importent thing ! ❗ !

Guest Guest

tiger7881 wrote:

Yea, its ok GM we are all friends here, it was funny to me. we are all friendly in this website and that the importent thing ! ❗ !

Not sure about All[/b]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

tiger7881 wrote:

Yea, its ok GM we are all friends here, it was funny to me. we are all friendly in this website and that the importent thing ! ❗ !

Not sure about All[/b]

Really?Why not?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

If you insist on picking on me - the PM is the place. If you don't believe me, ask your friend Radarman.

ROFL Got to love the irony.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

WOW! I didn't know I had soooo many groupies ❤️

I'd settle for fewer if only I could get to them without being caught by the watchful eye of their chaperone. Baby Baby

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Transalation Please???

Its immpressive that you count as abvious that all of the people in an International site like Fly Away must speak your perfect and tricky(if im allowed to use this word) English.
Seems that you ignore it or you use it. 😉

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions