Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

your own country

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

hi,
i have found this interesting site called nationstates and thought it would be fun if we all started countries and joined a special flyaway region. visit it at www.nationstates.net
i will make my country and start a region and then you can join.
hope this proves to be fun!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I have my own country, The Grand Duchy of Omegalon. For the time being, I am snooping around, trying to figure out how everything works.

After answering the questions to set up my country, their system produced this description of my country. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Grand Duchy of Omegalon is a tiny, pleasant nation, notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."

The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government is effectively ruled by the Department of Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 16%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is led by the Retail industry, followed by Pizza Delivery and Gambling.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Omegalon's national animal is the wolf and its currency is the zond.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

ROFL Any volunteers to take up residence in Crash Land? Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

99jolegg wrote:

ROFL Any volunteers to take up residence in Crash Land? Rolling Eyes

ROFL
...Although it could be interesting. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

The population of my country increased by one million overnight. I really have to work on a better TV schedule. Apparently, the populace doesn't watch enough. Rolling Eyes Laughing

We've just outlawed elections. Wink

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Ah,the "Dictatorship",it's the way to go. Wink Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Ah,the "Dictatorship",it's the way to go. Wink Laughing

It is efficient. Wink

The site is an interesting. It provides issues you have to deal with and then there are the other nations, run by people as insane as I am. Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

take a look at mine....

Regional Influence: Minnow

The Confederacy of Loknore is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, socially-minded morass -- devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 40%, but much higher for the wealthy. A very small private sector is dominated by the Furniture Restoration industry.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Loknore's national animal is the wolverine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the loks.

mine is a militarily strong country, we do not take lkely to any opressors, and are often involved in wars.

Jamie4590 Guest

Mine is the same as southern Ireland 20 years ago.

Pro Member Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

take a look at mine....

Regional Influence: Minnow

Your UN Category: Psychotic Dictatorship Laughing Way to go! Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

want to join forces crash?

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

have a llom at mine:
the holy empire of FlyawayLenin
join the region called FlyawayLand. lets get all the flyaway team there!
The Holy Empire of FlyawayLenin is a tiny, safe nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 6 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 70%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FlyawayLenin's national animal is the antonov an225, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the flyaway.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Crash Exclamation

Where is your country Question ...I want to Join Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain

crash`s land is omegalon....

and mine is loknor

do you have 1 greekman?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No..To be honest i dont get excactly what are we doing there...Read will help me though...Time wont... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

No..To be honest i dont get excactly what are we doing there...Read will help me though...Time wont... Wink

To be honest, I haven't a clue, either, I still can't figure what I have to do to create a region, which our countries could use to take over the planet. Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Lol Crash excellent - compulsory Military service to instil discipline in the children that human rights stops parents applying Smile

I will make one when I am home from work.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I just created a region: The Vorlon Confederacy. Now, I will find out how many truly insane people there are. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain

whats the password to your region? i wanna move to your region....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I joined the region too

"The Holy Empire of Lionel Richtea"

Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain

I have to admit that that this is one of the goofiest things I have ever gotten involved in. What I am finding interesting is the issues their system throws at you. My economy is failing, the people are petitioning me to allow an opposition party Shocked Rolling Eyes , income taxes have gone up. I need a drink. Laughing

If anyone wants to start a country and join my region, PM me and I will provide the password. We can all find out how inept we are at running a country. Laughing