SearchSearch 

Allow me to apoligize...

Madbrit Guest

George, no more long winded posts. Get and see a doctor as soon as possible. You need some serious help.

80 Responses

Chief_Bean Guest

Here Here

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I belive this, but is there any proof?

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

I believe you, but other people may not

Your younger brother uses pretty good English and must have took a fair bit of research to get those free 747 pictures up, never mind cropping the copyright names off etc

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

TimH wrote:

Your younger brother uses pretty good English and must have took a fair bit of research to get those free 747 pictures up, never mind cropping the copyright names off etc

My thoughts exactly. I think you were "out-smarted" as it were, by Madbrit in your other thread and saw no other way out...

Give up.

Guest Guest

Convenient excuse maybe? Unsure Umm...

Jamie4590 Guest

Morning Jon. Have you returned from Florida yet?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

Morning Jon. Have you returned from Florida yet?

Morning,

Yes, on the 29th September I was back 😂

I haven't left England since.

😛

Jamie4590 Guest

Jon, so do you know hold a PPL?

Jamie4590 Guest

*now (hate making typos)

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yes Indeed I do.

👍

murjax Guest

Now those threads make sence. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I'm not convinced. But then, I am naturally suspicious.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

this exuse seems to me bit shady under the sercumstances, cant say i believe you entirely, but i will give you the benifit of the doubt 😉

TornadoMan Guest

HyePilot has already stated that their brother faked topics, which is perfectly reasonable. Lets not be harsh and be mature about this because Hydepilot is teiling the truth. Hydepilot was mature enough to make this thread, so lets show respect back. Hydepilot is a valued member of the board and has contributed alot, so lets not be harsh.

Pro Member Chief Captain

ihavnt seen an rude, harsh or imature gestures or posts in this thread..... i expect everything to go well...

Tornadoman Guest

JarJarBinks wrote:

ihavnt seen an rude, harsh or imature gestures or posts in this thread..... i expect everything to go well...

Yeah I know, but was just stating that Hydepilot is being honest doing this. People who make an opology like this deserve alot of respect 🙂

Munkeh Guest

Tornadoman wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

Yeah I know, but was just stating that Hydepilot is being honest doing this. People who make an opology like this deserve alot of respect 🙂

Is this hye pilot faking himself again?

Jesus, you're such a moron I honestly can't believe it. My god, what are your motives to been such a fool? I'm glad people like you aren't in my life, to be honest.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Munkeh wrote:

Tornadoman wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

Jesus, you're such a moron I honestly can't believe it. My god, what are your motives to been such a fool? I'm glad people like you aren't in my life, to be honest.

hope you arent referring to me.....

Tornadoman Guest

Munkeh wrote:

Tornadoman wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

Why accuse me of that?

Hydepilot is not a moron and your being really unfair

Pro Member Chief Captain

how did this little conferentation get started?....... im lost in an abbyssss Umm... Read Dont Know

Munkeh Guest

JarJarBinks wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

Tornadoman wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

No not you, hye pilot. I'm sorry, but one of my pet hates is little moronic attention seekers. No one has to be nicey nicey to this fool, you know. Face it, he's a moron. No other word for it.
hope you arent referring to me.....

TornadoMan Guest

Respect for Hydepilot for being big enough to opologise for something he did'nt even do in the first place!!! People like Hydepilot should be respected, so lets understand that.

Pro Member Chief Captain

TornadoMan wrote:

Respect for Hydepilot for being big enough to opologise for something he did'nt even do in the first place!!! People like Hydepilot should be respected, so lets understand that.

there is that doubtful question.......we have no proof its even real...... it maybe another hoax maybe not all im saying is that im going to give him the benifit of the doubt......

end of story both of you now shut the Censored up im tired of all this argueing in the forums if your going to arue then PM or E-mail each other just not here

JetSpeed Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

Yeah I 100% agree with that

Munkeh Guest

Last time I checked, I wasn't arguing with anyone. I was adding a post to the thread. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain

Munkeh wrote:

Last time I checked, I wasn't arguing with anyone. I was adding a post to the thread. 🙄

stop acting like a dumb Censored you dont fool anyone, you are endusing an arguement.

after this post i have nothing else to say....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Lol

These threads are incredibly insane - I would love to see the IP addresses stored against these guests, Radarman can you confirm whether or not they are the same IP?

I take it that no one saw the irony in "TornadoMan"'s typo of "Hydepilot" - is this like Jeckylpilot and Hydepilot now? 🙂

Tornadoman's first post was very very like Hyepilot's typing - all in one block

This chap is either a very unfortunate target of some prankster doing an extremely good job of making him look completely insane or.. well - he is completely insane.

TornadoMan Guest

JarJarBinks wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

stop acting like a dumb Censored you dont fool anyone, you are endusing an arguement.

I was'nt trying to argue either

Well done Hydepilot for being very honest and no one has lost any respect for you 🙂

TornadoMan Guest

Insight wrote:

Lol

These threads are incredibly insane - I would love to see the IP addresses stored against these guests, Radarman can you confirm whether or not they are the same IP?

I take it that no one saw the irony in "TornadoMan"'s typo of "Hydepilot" - is this like Jeckylpilot and Hydepilot now? 🙂

This chap is either a very unfortunate target of some prankster doing an extremely good job of making him look completely insane or.. well - he is completely insane.

Why is it that when someone says something freindly and positive about someone else others have suspicion?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Well,

When all the people saying friendly things all happen to be guests no one has seen on the forum before that magically appear to say these nice things - it can't be helped really can it? 🙂

TornadoMan Guest

Insight wrote:

Well,

When all the people saying friendly things all happen to be guests no one has seen on the forum before that magically appear to say these nice things - it can't be helped really can it? 🙂

Is the Cup half full or Half empty?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

It is 50% larger than it needs to be 🙂

TornadoMan Guest

Oh well I made my freindly opinion, so people can think what they like

Madbrit Guest

Hey Tornadoman, I don't suppose you're going to be at Van Nuys tomorrow, are you? 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

lmao

Madbrit Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

HyePilot has already stated that their brother faked topics, which is perfectly reasonable. Lets not be harsh and be mature about this because Hydepilot is teiling the truth. Hydepilot was mature enough to make this thread, so lets show respect back. Hydepilot is a valued member of the board and has contributed alot, so lets not be harsh.

HP just said he hasn't been on the forum for 5 months so all the posts were from his brother. Can't have it both ways. If he made the posts then he must surely have noticed the lies before now.

Elementary dear Watson.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Madbrit wrote:

Hey Tornadoman, I don't suppose you're going to be at Van Nuys tomorrow, are you? 😛

😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

Lol

I can read IP's but it isn't my place to ever say what they are.
That's done in private by Flyaway...if it's his wish to do so.
We just inform him of the problem.

Radar

Munkeh Guest

Insight wrote:

Obviously the latter, he is one weird chap.

JarJarBinks wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

Calm ya wee ass down will ya...

Pro Member Chief Captain

The post I like the best is the one expressing respect for Hydepilot. If you are going to respect someone, have the courtesy to spell his name correctly. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

TornadoMan Guest

No probs 🙂

Sorry for speilling your display name wrong Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Nice flag Crash...Is this Omegalon's one? 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Insight wrote:

Lol

I can read IP's but it isn't my place to ever say what they are.
That's done in private by Flyaway...if it's his wish to do so.
We just inform him of the problem.

Radar

I don't wish to know what they are Radarman - just if they are the same as each other - can you share that much info?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

And I'm not a P-51...loool 😂 😂 😂

Calm down Hye-Pilot.Enjoy and calm down 😉
We just have some fun here. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I don't normally reply to these kind of posts , but i've been following this through the other never-ending arguements and i must agree with Insight, there is something very fishy going on here.Maybe we are dealing with a schizophrenic(2 people in the same head) or now that his "brother" is involved i'm going to make up a new disease, a Trizophrenic( i made that up ,honest) where there are three people in one head, because this really is absurd!

murjax Guest

Can someone explain to me where the KLM ticket came from?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

P.S if the medical community use Trizophrenic i will sue cos i said it first.

Madbrit Guest

murjax wrote:

Can someone explain to me where the KLM ticket came from?

Might on the completely wrong track here but I think it came from KLM. Don't quote me on that though.

Pro Member Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

Thank you Tornado. I made this just so I can some responces back. I made it so for everyone could understand the truth. I am not lying. Well, my brother is grounded because I never make posts like that. I have disconected his internet 😉 so he can't sneak anything. Tornado, I would like to say thankyou for your posts and I respect everyone. I am the real HyePilot.

-George Ohanian
HyePilot@hayastan.am

A suggestion. Change all the passwords you use for forums and other sites. You have to consider that all your current passwords have been compromised. Assuming what you say happened is true, your brother might find a way to be a trouble maker again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Your not fooling anyone bud. Wink

Munkeh Guest

HyePilot wrote:

I just did that so it's taken care of. Thanks.

You're gonna end up living out of a bin, I hope you know that.

Munkeh Guest

OMG! Turns out this guy has a history!!

check out the first comment on this youtube video:

LINK

Pro Member Chief Captain

You forgot to add to your profile that you like to steal other peoples work and claim it's yours!

and...

This guy is a thief...he steals other peoles videos, re-edits them and then claims he did them.....all these videos he stole came from FS2004.com

ROFL

Munkeh Guest

99jolegg wrote:

You forgot to add to your profile that you like to steal other peoples work and claim it's yours!

and...

This guy is a thief...he steals other peoles videos, re-edits them and then claims he did them.....all these videos he stole came from FS2004.com

ROFL

Devil 😂 ROFL

I am achually wondering if this guy has some problems now...oh well -sips beer-.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

A bit of analysis. If one person "hacked" an account of his, I might believe it. But, for two people to "hack" different accounts, the probability is small...unless he is the dorkiest kid in town and everyone hates him.

I'm now convinced that he just wants attention. The best thing we can do is ignore his attempts to be the center of attention.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Further analysis. He claims to be a ninth grader, but his writing is far beyond the ninth grade. His writing style is professional. his sentences syntactically correct, his punctuation good. The only thing to the contrary is that he apparently does not know what a paragraph is. 😂

His use of the English language doesn't have any UK/OZ/NZ colloquials, so I am going to guess the following about him. He is a white male in his 30s or 40s, born and raised in the US. He is either single or divorced and has a rather mediocre job.

One thing that is clear, despite the avatar, email address he gave and the flag he displays, he is neither from Armenia, nor located in Moscow. His knowledge of geography is limited. In another post, he indicated Armenia is in the Middle East, rather than Europe.

Can anyone say FRAUD?

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

He claims to be a ninth grader, but his writing is far beyond the ninth grade. His writing style is professional. his sentences syntactically correct, his punctuation good.

Anyone in the ninth grade should be able to write syntactically correct sentences with good punctuation. It is rather sad that we have accepted the fact that a pupil in the ninth, tenth grade (or even in college for that matter) will surely still write "to" instead of "too" and "loose" instead of "lose".

As to the subject at hand. I will not guess at how old the original poster is, what he does for a living, where he lives or how many guest posts he has made under different handles.

I will say however that we are not helping by attacking, by "uncovering" the obvious. I would suggest that we give it a rest and I would ask our (no doubt in my mind) young friend to talk to a parent, a teacher, a counsellor. To not mind what others say, to not try desperately to "fit in" to a perceived group. Realize that you will fit in - certainly here, but also elsewhere - by just being who you are. With your good and bad qualities, your unique self.

Be safe.

Munkeh Guest

Bindolaf wrote:

I will say however that we are not helping by attacking, by "uncovering" the obvious. I would suggest that we give it a rest and I would ask our (no doubt in my mind) young friend to talk to a parent, a teacher, a counsellor. To not mind what others say, to not try desperately to "fit in" to a perceived group. Realize that you will fit in - certainly here, but also elsewhere - by just being who you are. With your good and bad qualities, your unique self.

Be safe.

Funny thing is that'd be giving him attention.

Madbrit Guest

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.” – Sir Walter Scott

Actually, CG, I'd go with the Armenian heritage.

He seems to crave attention, so here are a few more facts for the record:

HypePilot’s real name we are led to believe is George Ohanian, but his apology on youtube, in regard to the stolen and re-edited videos, is signed by Vardan Keruptyan. Both are Armenian last names.

https://www.youtube.com/bulletin_read?id=9U3zEHWIS_8&user=HyePilot

And then in the announcement of a new website (credited to Vardan Matosyan) it is signed Vartan Keshsihyan (UK)

https://www.youtube.com/bulletin_read?id=-3ran6RJpXU&user=HyePilot

With only one comment on the new site:

http://pic5.piczo.com/HyePilotProductions/?g=23701244&cr=5&vsrc=preview

A few too many Daft Vartans or Daft Vardans for my liking. (Apologies to Star Wars fans)

Munkeh Guest

HyePilot wrote:

Madbrit wrote:

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.” – Sir Walter Scott

Actually, CG, I'd go with the Armenian heritage.

He seems to crave attention, so here are a few more facts for the record:

HypePilot’s real name we are led to believe is George Ohanian, but his apology on youtube, in regard to the stolen and re-edited videos, is signed by Vardan Keruptyan. Both are Armenian last names.

https://www.youtube.com/bulletin_read?id=9U3zEHWIS_8&user=HyePilot

And then in the announcement of a new website (credited to Vardan Matosyan) it is signed Vartan Keshsihyan (UK)

https://www.youtube.com/bulletin_read?id=-3ran6RJpXU&user=HyePilot

With only one comment on the new site:

http://pic5.piczo.com/HyePilotProductions/?g=23701244&cr=5&vsrc=preview

A few too many Daft Vartans or Daft Vardans for my liking. (Apologies to Star Wars fans)

Madbrit, it has come to my attention that you're confused along with other people. I have 4 best friends and their names are: Vardan Keruptyan, Vartan Keshishyan, Vardan Matosyan, and Sean Tashdjian and I'm George Ohanian. We are our little "company" and either of them are on YouTube. I made the "HyePilot" account and I never made that Piczo Website. We never intended to. My "friend" (not anymore) Mike, stole others vids and posted them and we didn't do that and was making those fake bulletins and we never did that and crediting "Vardan Keshishyan, HyePilot Productions..etc) in every bulletin. Hope that clears up everything. We are in USA not UK.[/b]

Do you know when to stop? Shut it, boy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

3 of your best friends have the same first name? Freaking weird! 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

We are in USA not UK.

I thought you were in Armenia Wall Bashing Umm... Idea

Munkeh Guest

HyePilot wrote:

pilotwannabe wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

We are in USA not UK.

I thought you were in Armenia Wall Bashing Umm... Idea

Nope, we're in USA, I though you were in a galaxy far far away lol, jk. Yup Solotwo, I have 3 friends that have the same first names, lol, it's true.

No it isn't.

Good luck growing up.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

I though you were in a galaxy far far away

I am 😉

TornadoMan Guest

Leave Hyepilot alone

Hyepilot has already stated their reasons and feel people are being unfair

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

TornadoMan wrote:

Leave Hyepilot alone

Hyepilot has already stated their reasons and feel people are being unfair

Whatever you say Hydepilot.

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

I think you must have confused yourself quote " I have 4 best friends and their names are: Vardan Keruptyan, Vartan Keshishyan, Vardan Matosyan, and Sean Tashdjian"

So contrary to the above post there are in fact two Vardans and one Vartan. I guess it must be confusing....an easy mistake to make I do it all the time 🙄

Munkeh Guest

HyePilot wrote:

I do have the 2 friends that have the same name, Vartan & Vartan and there is one Vardan, if you guys don't believe me, then I'm outy, I'm done with this thread.

I know you're still young, but can you say "gunna be living off parents" ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

There are 3 of them??

3 what?

Madbrit Guest

[quote="HyePilot"]

Madbrit wrote:

I never made that Piczo Website. We never intended to. My "friend" (not anymore) Mike, stole others vids and posted them and we didn't do that and was making those fake bulletins and we never did that and crediting "Vardan Keshishyan, HyePilot Productions..etc) in every bulletin. Hope that clears up everything. We are in USA not UK.[/b]

OK Sparky, how did you get into the piczo account to delete the videos?

Madbrit Guest

And this can't be the real HypePilot.

Where's your picture and sign?

Madbrit Guest

No, no no. The picture with you holding up a sign with "I'm Really HypePilot" and the date and time on it.

That's how we'll know it's really you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

My brother put this Aeroflot Sig, I had a KLM, Remember? And I never had the armenian flag, he messed up my account big time. Evil or Very Mad

How old is your younger brother?

And why DON'T YOU CHANGE IT THEN!

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Obviously, this guy is yanking everyone's chain. Suspend the IP(s), imho.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Your brother is a genious and smarter then you then.

Pro Member Chief Captain

His brother may not be smart. If any part of this story is true, HyePilot gives his passwords to just about anyone. There is no way anyone hacked their way into Flyaway or Youtube.

Madbrit Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Your brother is a genious and smarter then you then.

Perfect lineup and landing. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

No, I signed on to FlyAway on his computer and forgot to sign off, but in YouTube, my stupid friend hacked it, and now he is expelled from school.

As usual, nothing that can be verified. 🙄

fai test velocita adsl Guest

fai test velocita adsl fai test velocita adsl commerciale tubi acciaio commerciale tubi acciaio alessandro parra group pisa alessandro parra group pisa chevrolet lacetti km0 chevrolet lacetti km0 alessandro nesta sofia alessandro nesta sofia hotel e terme lombardia hotel e terme lombardia guida all acquisto tv guida all acquisto tv iva f24 iva f24 milano viale stelvio milano viale stelvio cuffia walkman cuffia walkman