Terminal Buildings do not show up

kinetic25 Guest

Hi, the first time I installed Flight Simualator I was trying to find good configuration for my computer since it is very hard on resources. I tried it with medium-high graphics, loaded it up and the terminal buiding was there OK, but it was simply unplayable because of the lag. The game then crashed and I restart the game on medium to low graphics (which is suitable for my computer) and what used to be terminal buildings is now just empty ground. It looks silly all these planes parked around a patch of grass. I've tried reinstalling the game but the terminal building has never since come back.

Thanks for reading, Any help would greatly appricated

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try to uninstall this way.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888846

Radar

Alex The Guest Guest

You know, i've had this prob aswell, and i have most of my graphics on low to med-low, my computer simply can't handle it! Crying or Very sad But i think it DOES have something to do with the settings you set it to.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...