Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Flight Around the World 4

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

This is my 4th flight around the world and the 1st time i'm posting my progress here. I'm flying a Continental Airlines Airbus A380. Here is my flight plan:
Newark, NJ-Honolulu-Sydney-Kaohsiung, Taiwan-Taipei, Chaing Kai Shek Airport, Taiwan-Hong Kong, Kai Tak Airport-Moscow-Oslo-Capetown-St. Martin, Princess Juliana Airport-Newark, NJ

I'm currently at Capetown, South Africa. I should be able to finish my flight by Thanksgiving. Of course, I'm using time compression 16X.
That's all for now.

murjax Guest

Good luck on the flight. Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

thanks. I'll continue my flight on Friday. Smile

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

It's just that I have school and stuff.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Announcement from airport hotel with me and passengers:

Ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. We're going to depart Capetown to St. Maartin tomorrow at 3:00 pm or somewhere in the mid-afternoon. The earliest departure time might be at 12:00 pm and the latest at 3:00 pm. That way, We'll arrive at St. Maartin in daytime. Please get prepared for tomorrow's flight. Departure time subjected to change though. Thank you and good night.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

good luck and we wish you a pleasant flight!

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

9:00 am announcement from airport hotel:

Ladies and gentlemen, captain speaking here. I've finally confirmed our departure time to St. Maartin. It's going to be at 12:00 pm. Hopefully we'll arrive at our destination before nightfall. Please get ready for your flight and check in immediately. That's all for now.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Just left the coast of Africa, cruising at 40,000 feet. Estimated arrival time is going to be about 6:50 pm. Seems that I'll arrive at St. Maartin at night. Really want to land there in daytime.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

landed in St. Maartin at about 6:30 pm at night. I think I left my door open during the flight and I didn't even know!!!

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Tomorrow, I'm leaving back to Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, NJ. This is the final leg of my 4th flight around the world. Be leaving St. Maartin in the early morning so that I'll arrive back at Newark in the afternoon.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Finally, I've completed my 4th flight around the world! Very Happy I landed back in Newark, NJ at about 9:25 AM flightsim time.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

congradulations!