Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

PS3 - what is it 300-400?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Forget it..I'm sorry..

One reason for the ridiculous high price = Blue ray technology...

If you don't take full advantage of this Blue Ray nonsense - then PS3 is not for you...the Xbox 360 is half the price and sounds better! Better GFX..

Just some thoughts!
🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

PS3 will blow away XBox, hands down. Once PS3 gets restocked in stores and some games that I want are out then I'll get the 60gb version or whatever it is.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

i own the xbox 360 premium version right now. i don't use an HDTV and these graphics are by far the best i've ever seen. Not dissing the Ps3 or anything because i'll probably end up buying it too. But i think the Xbox and PS3 are going to be a very good match. Just my two cents Wink

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Bluray NONSENSE?!

I'm sorry but I think that it is one of the most amazing advances in technology to date 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Here is where I save money. I don't own any of these devices. Never have and never will.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

what about the nitendo WII? 😛

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

atreyu wrote:

Sucks 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Here is where I save money. I don't own any of these devices. Never have and never will.

Well you're an old fart so why would we expect you too. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

atreyu wrote:

my friend has pre-order 😀

desperate to get one when i move in with my friends at uni Wink

amazing concept, very intuitive. not as powerful, but cuts the crap to keep cost down - playing driving games where you lean and twist and shake is pretty inspired to me...let alone tennis or bowling...or golf!

Guest Guest

The PS3 is using a variation of the Geforce 7 chip, so graphically its not really better than the Xbox ATI chip. I don't see the point since the 360 is established and has a variety of games avaliable. If its anything like some of the rubbish released for PS2 I don't think I'll bother.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Well you're an old fart so why would we expect you too. Wink

True.