How DO I record a video

I read on the learning center and its sayins In options click record video, etc etc but where do I finf the "Options" option??

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hit 'Alt' and the menu bar will appear on top of your screen. Now you have the 'Options'.

Ok Ill try it right now,,thanks for the info tailhook

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

You can try Fraps available at www.fraps.com to record video if you have a good graphics card...

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

If you also check at the controls for FSX you can find the shortcut keys so you dont have to hit Alt, go to options and record.

DavidRN Guest

When I get into options, it will not let me select record flight when I start it....WHY???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Once in Options, you have to click on 'Flight Video'. Next you click on 'Record new Clip'.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...