Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

i dont get it!!!i need help fast

i just bought fsx deluxe, and i have like no airports....it weird! like i go into multi player and they are at like LAX and stuff, but i can go into any multi player. i think its because i dont have the airport!

whenever i try and connect i get this error message.

The instruction at "0x20e86983" referenved memory at "0x04627068" could not be "read".

Click OK to terminate the program"(meaning fsx)

im very mad!!!! help would be very nice! thanks

when i say i have "no airports" i mean i have very few. for example, non in the USA

this is the thread starter again,

i have 36 countries/regions
and 453 cities

one of the missions is flying from catalina to santa monica airport(both in califronia) and all the loading will complete, then right when it starts, i will be crashed in a forrist with only trees around. someone please help me, i really want to start playing 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Type out the exact message your getting. No errors in spelling or numbers.
Is this only in multiplayer or all the time.

Radar

im reinstalling fsx right now see if that does anything but here is the exact message:

The instruction at "0x20e86983" referenced memory at "0x4627068". The memory could not be "read"

Click OK to terminate the program

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

First do you have all the latest windows updates and have SP2.
Are you running IE 6 or 7.

See if this helps.

http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=66952

Radar

i can connect to multiplayer, but i have to go to an airport that i have...for some reason not all of the airports are downloading...i think......here is a screen shot of the error message.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

How about a rundown on your system specs, including your free space on the hard drive.

You might have to uninstall, defrag, reinstall and defrag again and see how it is then.

I can't say much more since you didn't answer the other questions I keep asking.

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

First do you have all the latest windows updates and have SP2.
Are you running IE 6 or 7.
Radar

im using firefox....and yes, i have all of the latest windows updates 🙂

RadarMan wrote:

How about a rundown on your system specs, including your free space on the hard drive.

You might have to uninstall, defrag, reinstall and defrag again and see how it is then.

I can't say much more since you didn't answer the other questions I keep asking.

Radar

system specs:

Compaq Presario
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor3500+
2.19 GHz, 960 MB of RAM

i dont know much about computers, hopefully thats the answer you were looking for 😛

ill uninstall, defrag, then re install....

thanks for all the help so far. hopefully i can get flying soon

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Let us know how you do.

How can you get all the updates using Firefox, the update page won't accept it.

By the way your specs look good, I'm puzzled by that amount of ram (onboard video?) and what video card do you have.

Radar