Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Playing FS boring style

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

You should charge your cousin rent on your yoke and pedals. And you think your desk is messed up, you should see mine.

What happened to the full sim set up you had in the garage? Don't you use it anymore?

Munkeh Guest

HyePilot wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

What happened to the full sim set up you had in the garage? Don't you use it anymore?

Never had one, never will. My brother faked all those things. Evil or Very Mad

Another lie Twisted Evil

Tornadoman Guest

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Another lie Twisted Evil

Have you not got anything better to do than to keep accusing Hyepilot of lying on most posts he makes? 🙄 Yawn

7dream8liner7 Guest

Hyepilot,
You have the same joystick that I do, but with or without your yoke, you have a much better setup than I do.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Ok, Hye, how many accounts do you use?

7dream8liner7 Guest

I mean your computer and everything that is used for using flight simulator. I hope that clears it up.

7dream8liner7 Guest

Solotwo wrote:

I am not Hyepilot. I live on the other side of the country and am older than by 8 months.

TornadoMan Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Stop picking on hyepilot

Munkeh Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Stop picking on hyepilot

Funny how tornadoman only appears in hyepilots threads 🙄

Get a life, ffs, you sad child.

TornadoMan Guest

Munkeh wrote:

Take your own advice then

Munkeh Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

Shut it child.

TornadoMan Guest

Munkeh wrote:

TornadoMan wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

Shut it child.

Fear

HyePilot wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

You said your brother faked your posts on this site. The reference to the sim in the garage was in a Hyepilot post on youtube. I thought you said the youtube account was hacked by MikeB. Did your brother hack your youtube account too? Nope

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Anonymous wrote:
HyePilot wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Never had one, never will. My brother faked all those things.

You said your brother faked your posts on this site. The reference to the sim in the garage was in a Hyepilot post on youtube. I thought you said the youtube account was hacked by MikeB. Did your brother hack your youtube account too?

Oh you guys crack me up...

Back on topic, that yoke looks nice, maybe I should get one? How big are they? I dont think I have enough room 😞

HyePilot wrote:

Say what? My brother didn't hack YouTube, he doesn't even know I have such site, well maybe, but Mike B. faked the whole thing and I don't want to talk about it.

Now you have me really confused.

When did your brother hack your flyaway acount and when did MikeB hack your youtube account? - just so I know (and probably everyone else) which are the real posts by you and which are the ones by your brother and MikeB.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Stop having conversations with yourself Hye...

Munkeh Guest

Someone with decent computer knowledge get an IP checker, please, to shut up this child, and then force him to make another excuse.

Madbrit Guest

It really wasn't HP this time, but the IP check would still be valid and a good idea on some of those other posts. I'd still support having the first or last three segments of the IP address displayed for guest posts. That would help identify those that are abusing the guest post feature.

Anyway,

Anonymous wrote:

When did your brother hack your flyaway acount and when did MikeB hack your youtube account? - just so I know (and probably everyone else) which are the real posts by you and which are the ones by your brother and MikeB.

While you're here Hyepilot you tell us when the fake posts here and at youtube started and ended?

madbrit Guest

Not just these posts but going back a little in history and checking the IPs against some of those more obvious posts.

And the answer to the two questions is............?

Guest Guest

Madbrit wrote:

It really wasn't HP this time, but the IP check would still be valid and a good idea on some of those other posts. I'd still support having the first or last three segments of the IP address displayed for guest posts. That would help identify those that are abusing the guest post feature.

naw ye being silly intya

Madbrit Guest

Guest wrote:

naw ye being silly intya

I recognize that handwriting. Come to see if the kids are playing nicely together?

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

This whole Hyepilot is a fake arguement is getting old.

Can't we debate something else now? I'm fed up of each and every thread that Hyepilot posts in being hijacked by some guest who clearly has nothing better to do with their time. 🙄

Nice setup by the way, I wish I had that much room on my desk!

SuperYoke Guest

mattdean wrote:

This whole Hyepilot is a fake arguement is getting old.

Can't we debate something else now? I'm fed up of each and every thread that Hyepilot posts in being hijacked by some guest who clearly has nothing better to do with their time. 🙄

Nice setup by the way, I wish I had that much room on my desk!

Yeah absolutely they should stop calling hyepilot posts fake. Hyepilot posts are interesting and comes down to jelousy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I'm away from all these mesh in Hye-Pilots posts and after this post i will probably continue staying away...
But i cant resist to say that the most impressive think here is that i notice some guests names only in these posts and nowhere else...and they become more and more everyday...🙄

I think that Flyaway has to spend some time with his Forums(for his own good)...

Banning is always an option in forums Control Panel...Money returning too. 😉