Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

well I have done it!

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Tonight I finally ordered myself a CH Yoke and Peddles.

I can't wait to start flying with it Very Happy Big Grin

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Congratulations, Clapping you're going to like it. If you get the chance, get the throttle quadrant also. I have all three and I love them. Smile

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

just a quickie will I still be able to use the throttle from my Saitek X-52 along side, rather then the tiny throttle on the yoke?

Guest Guest

Pointless post Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

Pointless post Rolling Eyes

The pot calling the kettle black...

Just another useless post by a random useless guest.

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

The pot calling the kettle black...

Laughing

Now there's one I havn't heard in a while!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Pappy55 wrote:

just a quickie will I still be able to use the throttle from my Saitek X-52 along side, rather then the tiny throttle on the yoke?

Yes, that shouldn't be a problem. I use the CH Throttle Quadrant instead of the levers on the Yoke. It's just a matter of assigning the items to the controller you desire. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Pappy55 wrote:

Haha I missed this, yeah thats exactly what I use. I have my CH Yoke and Rudder pedals, and then on a low table next to me I have my X52 throttle, works great!

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

They arrived today Very Happy

I love them!
I just need to get used to them a bit.

but they are cool Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Haha I feel your pain. The first time I flew with them it was, well, to put it lightly, a mess. Wink Now I can hand fly approaches wonderfully in the big birds.

Pro Member Captain
earthqu8kes Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Haha I feel your pain. The first time I flew with them it was, well, to put it lightly, a mess. Wink Now I can hand fly approaches wonderfully in the big birds.

same here. glad you like the pedals Pappy55!