Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

well I have done it!

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Tonight I finally ordered myself a CH Yoke and Peddles.

I can't wait to start flying with it 😀 🙂)

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Congratulations, 👏 you're going to like it. If you get the chance, get the throttle quadrant also. I have all three and I love them. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

just a quickie will I still be able to use the throttle from my Saitek X-52 along side, rather then the tiny throttle on the yoke?

Guest Guest

Pointless post 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

Pointless post 🙄

The pot calling the kettle black...

Just another useless post by a random useless guest.

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

The pot calling the kettle black...

😂

Now there's one I havn't heard in a while!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Pappy55 wrote:

just a quickie will I still be able to use the throttle from my Saitek X-52 along side, rather then the tiny throttle on the yoke?

Yes, that shouldn't be a problem. I use the CH Throttle Quadrant instead of the levers on the Yoke. It's just a matter of assigning the items to the controller you desire. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Pappy55 wrote:

Haha I missed this, yeah thats exactly what I use. I have my CH Yoke and Rudder pedals, and then on a low table next to me I have my X52 throttle, works great!

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

They arrived today 😀

I love them!
I just need to get used to them a bit.

but they are cool 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Haha I feel your pain. The first time I flew with them it was, well, to put it lightly, a mess. Wink Now I can hand fly approaches wonderfully in the big birds.

Pro Member Captain
earthqu8kes Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Haha I feel your pain. The first time I flew with them it was, well, to put it lightly, a mess. Wink Now I can hand fly approaches wonderfully in the big birds.

same here. glad you like the pedals Pappy55!