Hahaha, we have soloTHREE now. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

solothree wrote:

no

Well I'm glad thats settled then.

😂

Somes guests really ought to think of more than one point before trying to start an arguement!

RandomGuest Guest

HyePilot wrote:

Exuce me, Solotwo is highly mature and don't post bad stuff to make good people here on FlyAway. Solo is a great friend and he is mature. This is a stupid topic.

Happy Thanksgiving Solotwo
HyePilot<--The Real

"Solotwo is highly mature"

Maybe, but do you know him personally? I'd say he was very clever because he can slip under the radar and make inflamatory comments without much notice. My hats off to him I say.

"Solo is a great friend"

I'm not way having a dig at you, but my 'great freinds' usually say positive things about me. Just my freindly opinion ofcourse 😉

Sorry I spoke out of turn on this forum. I will now go back to my hole because I'm just a random guest and I don't deserve an opinion.

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Sorry I spoke out of turn on this forum. I will now go back to my hole because I'm just a random guest and I don't deserve an opinion.

Au contraire! you don't really even deserve to post at all.

😂

Just kidding. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

I'm 22

Really!?! I honestly thought you were 12 with what you put in some of your posts 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Negative sir.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

murjax wrote:

Hahaha, we have soloTHREE now. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Two's enough thanks 🙄 😁

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

RandomGuest wrote:

I'd say he was very clever because he can slip under the radar and make inflamatory comments without much notice. My hats off to him I say.

I agree with you, nothing wrong with being clever, it is to be commended.
That Solotwo's comments are inflammatory is your own opinion though and even if they are, inflammatory comments have their merits which cannot be said of devious behaviour, such as posting anonymously or under various different usernames in order to go undetected.
Ironic that you should use the "Under the radar..." cliche.

Sorry I spoke out of turn on this forum.

So you should be - there is absolutely no justification for you to partake in the bashing of a member.

I'm just a random guest and I don't deserve an opinion.

Wrong. - Like everyone else, you too deserve an opinion and I sure hope you do have opinions of your own...

To unburden your troubled mind you have basically two options:

1) Become a member and partake and contribute in a transparent manner

2) Go away and annoy someone else.

RandomGuest Guest

"devious behaviour, such as posting anonymously or under various different usernames in order to go undetected.
Ironic that you should use the "Under the radar..." cliche"

"To unburden your troubled mind you have basically two options:

1) Become a member and partake and contribute in a transparent manner

2) Go away and annoy someone else."

If you Don't like Guest posting then I would sugest that you take that up with the site Admin. Its not your place to state who can and cannot post.

"Sorry I spoke out of turn on this forum. I will now go back to my hole because I'm just a random guest and I don't deserve an opinion"

I'm surprised that you the King of sarcasim did'nt spot a sarcastic comment 🙄

"Go away and annoy someone else"

I find you annoying

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Yet you have no say in the matter random useless guest.

People who are ever offended by any of my comments are just scared to hear the truth, and most likely there parents have clouded there kids minds and created a picture perfect world where all is right and nothing one does is ever wrong.

Nice avatar Tailhook. 🙂

RandomGuest Guest

Solotwo

Yeah you might see me as a useless guest, but you actually payed a fee to be useless. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

RandomGuest wrote:

Solotwo

Yeah you might see me as a useless guest, but you actually payed a fee to be useless. 😂

Oh DANG!!! You got me there! Because I never helped any members out at all? DANG!!!!

Btw I paid 5 bucks to access the download section a year ago, which was a mistake.

RandomGuest Guest

Solotwo

Calm down because after all not everything is nice in this world 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Apparently the whole new idea of sarcasm is way over your head.

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

RandomGuest wrote:

Solotwo

Cheapskate....joking.

If you enjoy somthing so much what is wrong putting money towards it and meeting people that share the same enjoyments as you?

RandomGuest Guest

Murfi wrote:

RandomGuest wrote:

Solotwo

Cheapskate....joking.

If you enjoy somthing so much what is wrong putting money towards it and meeting people that share the same enjoyments as you?

Thats not the issue because I never once stated that.

I was called useless, so I replyed I don't see anything wrong with that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

RandomGuest wrote:

If you Don't like Guest posting then I would sugest that you take that up with the site Admin. Its not your place to state who can and cannot post.

...and another platitude. Just as I suspected, no opinion, no ideas, no thinking of your own.

For your information, if it's anyone's place to state who can and cannot post, it is mine rather than yours.

I'm surprised that you the King of sarcasim did'nt spot a sarcastic comment..

Who... me? ...a King? I feel flattered ❤️

Tailhook, the King of the Sarcasim... Sarcasim? No, no Nope FLIGHTSIM... it's flightsim not sarcasim. I'm getting the feeling you've never even heard of a flightsim -- what on earth are you doing trundling around flightsim forums?

I find you annoying...

I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

RandomGuest Guest

"For your information, if it's anyone's place to state who can and cannot post, it is mine rather than yours"

The site Admin obviously have ideas of their own, but ofcourse your entitled to an opinion.

RandomGuest Guest

Ok I typed Sarcasm wrong, but you must feel so good about yourself knocking it 🙄

Talking of cheap skate joking..........

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

RandomGuest wrote:

"For your information, if it's anyone's place to state who can and cannot post, it is mine rather than yours"

The site Admin obviously have ideas of their own, but ofcourse your entitled to an opinion.

No offence to him, but the admin of the site doesn't really care about the site, mostly about the 500 000$ he made with the site.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

RandomGuest wrote:

Ok I typed Sarcasm wrong, but you must feel so good about yourself knocking it 🙄

Talking of cheap skate joking..........

Of course I feel good about myself, can't you tell? Sorry, cheap skate joking is not a part of my vocabulary - is there an English equivalent for it?

So, I'm being sarcastic, WOW!! What a terrible crime. I think it would be pretty futile for me to explain to you why I am sarcastic. Distrust and resentment, you know.
But, there is a workaround. You would agree, that I wasnt the one who invented sarcasm. Obviously, there were others before me and there are others now. Why don't you ask another sarcastic person what sarcasm, this kind of behaviour is all about... what causes it?
The revelation might shock you at first, but once you've thought about it for a while, you might be making some very interesting discoveries and come to unconventional conclusions of your own.
I hope we agree on the adage that there is a reason for everything. Things are not always what they seem to be. What we considered as being good, has turned bad. What once we thought to be wrong, suddenly is right. The trick is to think outside the box.
Words with negative connotations don't necessarely represent evil deeds. On the contrary, in the long run provocation, sarcasm and critizism of any kind can be seen in their true light, which is simply a means to keep on going and to keep on thinking (your own thoughts) and thus contribute to the effort to ensure that the world keeps on turning.

It's evident that you haven't thought this throuh properly or... you haven't yet read my eloquent posts on this subject.

I'm gradually getting the impression that you're not the nasty, dumbwitted person that my first impression of you dictated. So why don't we start treating each other with equal respect and let bygones be bygones.
Your call... but I still expect that you retain the same username.

RandomGuest Guest

"I'm gradually getting the impression that you're not the nasty, dumbwitted person that my first impression of you dictated. So why don't we start treating each other with equal respect and let bygones be bygones.
Your call... but I still expect that you retain the same username."

Yeah absolutely 🍻