I need some guidence !

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, i bought a new video card as i told u before. The video card is GeForce 7600 but i cant instal it becasuse my motherbored is not DDR or DDR2, and the thing is i have to buy a new motherbored, then they told me to buy new RAM and new proccesor. Is that right?, cuz that gonna get me some alot of money there. I was talking with the tiger direct guys. plz help maby they are saying something wrong and i dont really need to buy everything?

PLZ Comment !, you tiger.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Ed Guest

tiger7881,

I don't know, but that doesn't sound exactly right. Maybe you need a new motherboard because your new card is PCI-E, and the mobo doesn't have that kind of slot?

If the card doesn't fit your mobo and you can't afford to replace it, why not sell that card and buy one that DOES fit?

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ed's right (as usual).

You bought a PCIe card if your board supports AGP you should have that.
http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce_7600.html

Can you return the card, get a top AGP card and some money back.
If not the guy at tiger is correct.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

yea, well thx guys. i am gonna think about yesterday i was looking for my hole sstem that i will know what i really need build for. Anyway, i wanted to share with you seomthing that really upsets me. Last week i about the delux version o f FSX and its working its just not working fast and smooth and the textures stucking abit, for me is jsut the same as i had my 256 mb RAM computer with 1.2 GHZ 2 years ago with the FS9. Buy i guess i need even more to upgrade my PC. Thank you guys u really helped !

Munkeh Guest

It might be worth buying a new motherboard though, to keep yourself up with technology.

Can get one with PCI-e for as little as £35. What proccessor have you got? Do you know what socket it is?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...