looking for a virtual airline that fits me

chachaya Guest

i have FSX just to start. at first i thought there would be stuff where i could fly a commercial flight from airport to airport. then there were only missions. in the fsinder booklet thing it said something about virtual airlines.

i've been looking and i found a few that you needed to pay for and u need to play certain amount of time a week. thats not wat im looking for. im looking for a free (or really low cost) downloadable airline that i can just fly around. like i would be a pilot and fly the flights around the world.

if any1 knows a link to what im looking for, that would be HIGHLY appreciatted.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
lemonwonder Guest

Maybe this would be better in the hmm... I dunno.... THE VIRTUAL AIRLINES FORUM? 😛

Think about where you post b4 u post

Pro Member Trainee
Buttons11 Trainee

Well, I'm sure that there are plenty of Virtual Airlines and Virtual Militaries that would like to contact you, but as a guest you should leave a way for us (Virtual Airline/Virtual Military Managers) to contact you.

Regards,
Brett Buchanan

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...