Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Flight X

CLLAPR Guest

Hi all you game players out there I need your help. My grandson just got the Mirosoft Flight Simulator X. He is using the keyboard to play this. Is there not a joy stick I could buy that would be better than the keyboard. I am sure there is so which one. I need Name, model #, any info you could give me would be most helpful. As you can see I don't know much about todays gaming things. Thank you all in advance for your help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Arrow http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2221,CONTENTID=6954

PS We're pretty serious about Flight Simulator, we don't call it a game.

CLLAPR Guest

Sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone. Iam just a little old grandma needing some help and you did. Thank you so very much for your help. Bless you and have a good holiday.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

CLLAPR wrote:

Sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone. Iam just a little old grandma needing some help and you did. Thank you so very much for your help. Bless you and have a good holiday.

No offense taken, Happy Holidays.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I will second that choice of joystick. It is very good and not high priced.

Oh yes, even I give grandmas special dispensation, so you may call Flight Simulator anything you wish. Very Happy

it is a GAME u computer nerds

Anonymous wrote:

Obviously you are not a real pilot, I mean a license pilot in real life,,so why dont you go and play your Pac Man and Dungeon and Dragons GAMES, you freak

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

A poll my local radio station say that women are more likely to go with:

A laywer
Computer guys
Firemen
Doctors

and a few others.

This poll was taken in UK and Spanish islands and the mainland.

So, I visit both, I'm good at computers, and I wouldn't mind having any of those jobs above.

A lawyer,good, a doctor good, fireman good but nobody beats the mistisism of a pilot,, chicks digs pilots Cool

ivan08 Guest

LMAO WHOEVER U R...

Man bealive it or not , this is my personal experience,, oh yeah babe, this is my number