Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

F-16

Batrakio Guest

I found on a add-on site a F-16 for FSX with a panel but its just a update!
where can i get the full plane?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

A link would be helpful so we can have a look at your discovery.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Batrakio Guest

Can I use a FS2004 F-16 in FSX???Even if the panel is not so good
or do I have to get the Fs2004 f16 put it in fsx and update the panl? where do i get the right f16 then

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Batrakio wrote:

Can I use a FS2004 F-16 in FSX???Even if the panel is not so good
or do I have to get the Fs2004 f16 put it in fsx and update the panl? where do i get the right f16 then

Yes, that's the way it goes. The only F-16 available is the one Radarman linked you to, it's for FS2004.
Someone has made / updated the panel in the hope that it will be compatible with FSX. I have my doubts, but you can only find out by trying Big Grin

Pro Member Trainee
Southerncowboyz Trainee

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Great F-16 package for FSX at over 70MB:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2589/fsx-lockheed-martin-f-16-complete-package/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Trainee
terryleemartin Trainee

I downloaded this aircraft and attempted to install it. When I click on the installer a window opens up and it says "sorry an error has occurred The application could not be installed because the AIR file is damaged. Try obtaining a new AIR file from the application author."

I did download it 3 different times just incase I got a bad download, and got the same responce every time.

How does someone contact the application author to obtain a new Air file? Has no one else had this problem?