Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

My traffic X

fly boy X 12284 Guest

Ok the new "My traffic X" came out and i want to get it for sure but I have a couple questions maybe some of you can answer. Once I install the program will I be able to fly any of the real-world aircraft in the game or do I still have to fly the default planes in FSX? How did it work in FS9 when you had the AI traffic programs? an answer would be nice thnx.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

fly boy X 12284 wrote:

Ok the new "My traffic X" came out and i want to get it for sure but I have a couple questions maybe some of you can answer. Once I install the program will I be able to fly any of the real-world aircraft in the game or do I still have to fly the default planes in FSX? How did it work in FS9 when you had the AI traffic programs? an answer would be nice thnx.

I believe that My traffic X only provides AI aircraft for show, you can't fly them. Other AI programs work similarly, it just for the effect of having traffic.
Arrow https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688

fly boy X 12284 Guest

so does that mean I can only fly the default aircraft? how come i see many videos of people flying the real airline planes in FS9?

ivan08 Guest

because they download planes from either flightsim.com or avsim.com and other places.

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

fly boy X 12284 wrote:

so does that mean I can only fly the default aircraft? how come i see many videos of people flying the real airline planes in FS9?

yeah and there are payware addon developers....PMDG is quite well known for good quality Boeing 737 and their very best Boeing 747-400....And then there are good freeware from Project Open Sky and many others...People download these aircrafts and fly them..They are better than the MS default aircrafts....I personally don't fly MS default aircrafts apart from Cessna 172 bcoz they are not realistic