Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

This is Amazing!

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

HyePilot wrote:

Could you survive this?

HornBlasters

I'm back on the site so I'm enjoying it more than before because I haven't beem on in a while, about a month, while my brother was posting stuff without me knowing and I'm officially back on FlyAway and YouTube.

Yes indeed, I have seen many check rides with the blue angels, some make it, and some do not.

I myself am hoping to get a hop this coming March in El Centro--Man, if I get the ride, my life will be complete!

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

CaptDennison wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

Could you survive this?

HornBlasters

I'm back on the site so I'm enjoying it more than before because I haven't beem on in a while, about a month, while my brother was posting stuff without me knowing and I'm officially back on FlyAway and YouTube.

Yes indeed, I have seen many check rides with the blue angels, some make it, and some do not.

I myself am hoping to get a hop this coming March in El Centro--Man, if I get the ride, my life will be complete!

That video has been posted here before, and it is not a checkride.. he's a reporter.

and btw, the first hornblaster video when the cat jumps it's absolutely hilarious lol

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

SeanGa wrote:

and btw, the first hornblaster video when the cat jumps it's absolutely hilarious lol

talk about it!!!!!
😛 😛 😛 😀 😀 although i dont really like scaring animals...especially dogs...i a dog person. sry off topic. hehe Embarassed

RandomGuest Guest

HyePilot wrote:

Why don't you make a harder to guess password? Does that mean your flywaway acount has been used twice by your Brother? Unsure

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

First video- 👍

Second and third videos- Childish stupidity.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Great ride! 🙂