Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

The Video You Need To See

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Sooooooooo, your last 200 or so posts where never done by you?

Pro Member Captain
earthqu8kes Captain

HyePilot wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Sooooooooo, your last 200 or so posts where never done by you?

Correct, my brother made me from Trainee to First OFficer, from 150 posts + are me

*COUGH* *COUGH* I'm not feeling to good *sarcasm* *COUGH* *COUGH*Ill *LIE*

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

poor earthqu8kes!

Hye, stop it. earthqu8kes is allergic to bulls**t

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

well, if you're chatting now, you can't be that sick

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

the computer is still posting...

Pro Member Captain
earthqu8kes Captain

pilatflyr wrote:

the computer is still posting...

or is it his brother Question Confused

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

Body language clearly states he is lying. Tone of voice, scratching his head, eyes looking up to think.

This guy is a genius Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

*Greekman, what I ever do to you to make be banned from Sim Flyers Comm? I never made a a lot of posts there, it seemed we were good friends there*

He protected his forum from being trashed by you like this one has been. You stole the slogan he used to use for his forum and used it for your own. Friends don't do that!

I won't be viewing your video. Nothing you produce is of any interest to me. You've become the Milli Vanilli of the FS world.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

You've become the Milli Vanilli of the FS world.

I knew you were a Milli Vanilli fan Crash!! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

*Greekman, what I ever do to you to make be banned from Sim Flyers Comm? I never made a a lot of posts there, it seemed we were good friends there*

He protected his forum from being trashed by you like this one has been. You stole the slogan he used to use for his forum and used it for your own. Friends don't do that!

I won't be viewing your video. Nothing you produce is of any interest to me. You've become the Milli Vanilli of the FS world.

At least Milli Vanilli admitted they were fakers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

HyePilot wrote:

The answer is here Arrow

HyePilot wrote:

*Greekman72, I saw your website, and I love the "For Those Who Really Have Passion" so I used it, sorry though, it just sounds pretty cool. Wink

Its OK from me.Besides a few days Ago i change the description.So this in not a problem for me and you were not the reason of changing the description to my Forums...

BUT...You are telling all of us here to be civilized with you because you are a victim of your brother and your friends...This is your problem but it turns to be ours too...
Your accounts have been raped and your personality too...I understand this...
But in civilized world when you even borrow something you have to learn ask politely a permission from the one who was the first creator...And I'm not speaking only for a silly description i had put in forums...You can borrow the whole board if you like...This is not the problem...

The problem is that you have destroy the Off -Topic forum which was an idea of mine and with the co-operation of all the great members here we keep it decent till you come.

I will PM in person to Flyaway to Ban you from here because you have create a bad atmosphere.I have no else power in this site but i will Ban you from Sim Flyers Community.

Deeply Sorry.