SearchSearch 

Pilotwannabe

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

maybe you guys might have noticed that Pilotwannabe123 left the forums because he thinks that it's all a bit immature these days, which it is.

13 Responses

murjax Guest

hms_endeavour wrote:

maybe you guys might have noticed that Pilotwannabe123 left the forums because he thinks that it's all a bit immature these days, which it is.

Me and HyePilot might be next in line to leave if everyone doesn't stop all of this nonsence. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

murjax wrote:

hms_endeavour wrote:

maybe you guys might have noticed that Pilotwannabe123 left the forums because he thinks that it's all a bit immature these days, which it is.

Me and HyePilot might be next in line to leave if everyone doesn't stop all of this nonsence. 😉

FYI...you are the nonsense sooooooo once you leave we will all be civilized...except for some guest posters 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Pilotwannabe is one of the greatest members of this community.❗ ❗ ❗
He is visitng us and he is watching what we write.
I guess and hope that he will not leave us.I dont like to see only the good ones leaving..

Munkeh Guest

murjax wrote:

hms_endeavour wrote:

maybe you guys might have noticed that Pilotwannabe123 left the forums because he thinks that it's all a bit immature these days, which it is.

Me and HyePilot might be next in line to leave if everyone doesn't stop all of this nonsence. 😉

Lets hope so.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

hms_endeavour wrote:

maybe you guys might have noticed that Pilotwannabe123 left the forums because he thinks that it's all a bit immature these days, which it is.

Is it any surprise that people are leaving, what with all the pointless posts,multiple personality guest posters,whingers and moaners, and the two-faced backstabbers.
Pilotwannabe more than likely hasn't been heard from in a while because,most of the topics to appear recently have been nothing short of Dog Excrecence,and for the most part,not worth replying to.

Pro Member Trainee
HelpsJ Trainee

violentviolet wrote:

Is it any surprise that people are leaving, what with all the pointless posts,multiple personality guest posters,whingers and moaners, and the two-faced backstabbers.
Pilotwannabe more than likely hasn't been heard from in a while because,most of the topics to appear recently have been nothing short of Dog Excrecence,and for the most part,not worth replying to.

hear hear

Munkeh Guest

Not seen pilotwannabe on this forum much, but read a lot of his threads on other forums and talked to him and he's a really nice guy. The dude just needs a proper forum, and he has them, if he's left as you've said I'll doubt he'll return.

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

HelpsJ wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

Is it any surprise that people are leaving, what with all the pointless posts,multiple personality guest posters,whingers and moaners, and the two-faced backstabbers.
Pilotwannabe more than likely hasn't been heard from in a while because,most of the topics to appear recently have been nothing short of Dog Excrecence,and for the most part,not worth replying to.

hear hear

👍 +1

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Not nice seeing him gone, but I understand why he did it

I find myself visiting these forums less and less each day, it used to be a great place for finding out information etc, now its just full of immature posts by kids, not worth the bother, there are better things than have to read a lot of the crap on this forum everyday

Of course there are still some of the good posters around here, and even good guest posters, but they're becoming more scarce every day

RandomGuest Guest

[quote="murjax] Me and HyePilot might be next in line to leave if everyone doesn't stop all of this nonsence. 😉[/quote]

Hyepilot actually leave this site 😂 I seriously doubt that unless forced too. I think Hyepilot likes attention and he gets alot of it on this site.

Now if a poster comes on here and posts Appropriately, but gets treated like Hyepilot is now then I would not condone it.
However like I stated on another thread Hypilot needs to help himself and stop shooting himself in the foot. Hyepilot I think you find is the centre of all this 'nonsense' you talk about.
You say you will leave, but why do you talk for Hyepilot as well? This strikes me as strange since everyone has their own mind and opinion.

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

TimH wrote:

Not nice seeing him gone, but I understand why he did it

I find myself visiting these forums less and less each day, it used to be a great place for finding out information etc, now its just full of immature posts by kids, not worth the bother, there are better things than have to read a lot of the crap on this forum everyday

Of course there are still some of the good posters around here, and even good guest posters, but they're becoming more scarce every day

So true that just about sums it up!

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

i second that

murjax Guest

RandomGuest wrote:

[quote="murjax] Me and HyePilot might be next in line to leave if everyone doesn't stop all of this nonsence. 😉

Hyepilot actually leave this site 😂 I seriously doubt that unless forced too. I think Hyepilot likes attention and he gets alot of it on this site.

Now if a poster comes on here and posts Appropriately, but gets treated like Hyepilot is now then I would not condone it.
However like I stated on another thread Hypilot needs to help himself and stop shooting himself in the foot. Hyepilot I think you find is the centre of all this 'nonsense' you talk about.
You say you will leave, but why do you talk for Hyepilot as well? This strikes me as strange since everyone has their own mind and opinion.[/quote] I say this because I mentioned simV and HyePilot said he would check it out. He might always stay here, but spend more time on the simV forums where people are friends. Yes

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1