multiplayer

to talk on multiplayer do yuo have to hold a button down?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

It's in the guide on the game.

Hold caps to talk on your frequency, and hold shift and caps to talk to everybody on your game, no matter what frequency they are on.

arstinout Guest

Murfi wrote:

It's in the guide on the game.

Hold caps to talk on your frequency, and hold shift and caps to talk to everybody on your game, no matter what frequency they are on.

When I try to talk with caps lock pressed, no one hears me. However, in shared aircraft people do hear me. Anyone has got a solution?

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Make sure your on the right frequency, there is a list of them in the Control Tower, you don't need caps to talk to somebody in the same aircraft.

Checked it. I'm on the right frequency.
Don't know what it can be. I'll try to get it to work.
Thanks for the reply.

Pro Member Trainee
bubba68ss Trainee

i was having a similar problem. people couldnt hear me but i could hear them. it turns out, i had to 'clear' the cursor from the chat window. that had me stumped for a long time!

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

What do you mean by clear the cursor? I know that the chat window needs to be shut.

Pro Member Trainee
bubba68ss Trainee

it does NOT have to be shut, but the blinking cursor in the text box of the chat needs to be 'unactivated' by using the 'clear' button right next to the 'send' button. otherwise, the caps lock button will serve as a text command and NOT your transmit button

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...