Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

how come...

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

how come there arnt many FSX airplanes been made? the majority of things I see are textures. Confused

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Spoty101 wrote:

how come there arnt many FSX airplanes been made? the majority of things I see are textures. Confused

Be patient, it's only been out for a month.

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

ok i'll wait, thx for repliying

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Spoty101 wrote:

Because to make new, compatible gauges involves a lot of work. Without the proper gauges you have an incomplete panel. And without a panel... well, you have an aircraft without a panel Think

I'm serious Big Grin

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

there's a few on avsim. but people are coming out with some. I'm using the ones out now to create some repaints, and I'll prolly post some here at flyaway within the next couple weeks

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

The make mdl sdk's aren't released yet, so designers can't convert their 3d planes to fs planes. The planes there are now are fs2004 planes that are compatible with fsx.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

taking planes and designing models from scratch can take several months, even for the experienced guys. Do you know if there's anything for FSX with SGA or not?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I make planes for the fs.