Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Disapearing AI

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

A few times I have noised AI aircraft just disappear mid flight or after landing, anyone else had this happen to them?

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

AI aircraft are dodgy. I have seen them fly into buildings and come through the other side, etc. If its just an occasiional thing then thats just the nature of AI aircraft. If its really frequent you should maybe try reinstalling whatever traffic porgram you are using.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

I've seen soooo many things. I've seen them fly through each other. I've seen a cessna climb at 4500 feet per minute. I've seen them use full reversers as normal carbon brakes. Dissapearing AI arre weird. It's prolly something with the flightplans

Guest Ed Guest

A few days ago I was sitting on the taxiway behind a 737 waiting to take off, and when the 737 was cleared for takeoff it just vanished into thin air. One second it's there, and the next second, poof, it's gone. Shocked

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Sometimes if they are really behind schedule, or if they sit still waiting to take off for way too long they will disappear for whatever reason.

Pro Member Captain
ARD-DC Captain

Solotwo wrote:

if they are really behind schedule

Well - that would be the reason Wink

Byron in Seattle Guest

Most AI aircraft only show up when they are within 10 nm of you and the identifier disappears upon landing. Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

Byron in Seattle wrote:

Most AI aircraft only show up when they are within 10 nm of you and the identifier disappears upon landing. Very Happy

True. Neutral ROFL OK, I've just got to laugh! How could you not know!? ROFL Tomato