Elkin's Shots...

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Elkin, I noticed you sibmitted quite a few screenshots to the gallery. I'm afraid we can only accept JPG, as opposed to the BMP files you submitted. Do you think you can re-upload them in JPEG format? 😉

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Right Guest

I am too new to all this. JPG. ok then.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

If right(guest) is elkin then I suggest you download Screenhunter from http://www.wisdom-soft.com - it's free.
Simple to install.
1. Designate the format the pics are saved in ie 'jpg'.
2. Allocate the ''Print Screen key' to activate Screenhunter (it will be running in the background)
3. Designate the folder where you want them saved by making a new folder - eg 'FS Screenshots'

Hope this helps

Elkin Guest

Thank you. I do have it. Something is wrong though. 90% of the time I use it, It would dump FS with that stupid 'FS9 has encountered a problem and has to close...' message. I know I screwed something up. I will try it again and assign the activation key as 'printscreen'. I had it set to activate with the 'F9' key.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...