SearchSearch 

help newbie here

um i tried to search for it but i couldnt find it. my question is how do you find the gate u are pose to go or where to go to park. i always get lost in the airport please help

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm drawing a blank here.
When you talk to ATC they tell you where to go and one of the choices on the ATC screen is to (blank here) they draw a purple line on the taxiway for you to follow, can't remember the term.
Some one else will be along soon. Wall Bashing

Radar

where is this pruple line?

Byron Guest

In ATC it is usually The 3rd choice asking for directions to the gate. Click on this and the purple line will appear.

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

The purple line is called progressive taxi.

uh first i ask for the gate they tell me somthing with 16l ba or somthing then wat i do? there is no more option to the apc but turn on progressive taxi. wat i do?

Pro Member First Officer

IN the ATC windown there should be choices after requesting the gates or parking. You have to what till ground gives you the route to the gate or parking. In any version of FS. Try clicking on the back usually (0) zero. Or (BACK).

😎

Oh i got it thanks so one more question wat is the gate?

Pro Member First Officer

Glad I could help. The gate is where ground sends you to or where they want you to park.

😎

is there a way to carry passengers?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

is there a way to carry passengers?

Not in the sim as you buy it but you can get add-on's (pay-ware) that will allow you to do different functions.

Radar