Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Can someone help with these?

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

Hey guys, this is my first day here, and i'm not tht used to stuff like this, i thaught it'd be easier than it was, i just downloaded a bunch of files for FSX and Train Sim, well to be honest, almost every file here for them, can anybody put them in their places and send the folders to me, aor tell me where to put each type of folder? tht'd be much apreciated.
Thanks,
Chris

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

hi ..a warm welcome to flyaway and the world of aviation...well to put it straight things would not be as simple as you think to be..but with knowledgeable people around here you will be at ease..just that you will require patience to learn stuff...now coming to your question if you could elaborate your question a bit more it would help the members to provide an appropriate answer for you to enjoy FSX...

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

thanks, pretty much a downloaded like a million zip files thinking they'd all be real easy to install and maybe already be in a copy of the folder like planes would already be in the necesay file so i could drop it in the FSX folder and it would put itself where it needed to be, that wasnt the case, i unzipped it, and now i have a million folders that i dont know how to handle just sittin in my folder, so if someone could tell me what types of folders go where, that would be a major help, also does anybody know if there is a concorde i can get for FSX?

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

pls guys, i really need hel i took another try and now i'm just annoyed lol

baseball4jr Guest

I also need help with the exact question in which you are asking.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Follow this link but aircraft is now in the simobjects folder.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

that doesnt help, the folders arent made its all a bunch of random files...

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

nvm, i figured it out, baseball u gotta put the files into the airplanes folder if its ujst another paint job thingy.

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

btw- i downloaded the new double layered airbus for free, but it didnt have gauges, any ideas how to get them? it used the 2D 747 gauges, but if anybody can get me a copy of the gauges used, that would be much appreciated.

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

Elite0259 wrote:

btw- i downloaded the new double layered airbus for free, but it didnt have gauges, any ideas how to get them? it used the 2D 747 gauges, but if anybody can get me a copy of the gauges used, that would be much appreciated.

maybe you shud search at https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/fsx/
You will need to register..It's free and the largest AV sim site...

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

thanks for the link, but it didnt really help, its the same files i found here, any other ideas? i know it looks similar to another aircraft in FSX's panel, if anybodu know's wich plan, in theory i can copy and paste lol.

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

anybody?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Elite0259 wrote:

anybody?

Sorry but I think that you've made a mess. The only way to sort it out is to delete all of those files and start from the beginning. Download one aircraft, install it and verify function, before downloading anymore. Smile

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

what are you talking about? its just 1 set of panels that dont work, its the free air bus, and from what i've seen its not only me

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Elite0259 wrote:

what are you talking about? its just 1 set of panels that dont work, its the free air bus, and from what i've seen its not only me

I thought your"bunch of random files" were for different aircraft. Embarassed

What panel are you trying to load? What model of Airbus?

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

this is a new issue, i resolved tht one by myself after a few hours of starin at themm and thinking WORK YOU LOUSY @#@$@%!@! lol, but anyway, its the 2 layer one, i THINK the A380, its not the one that comes already on FSX