SearchSearch 

New member questions coming!

Pro Member Trainee
spike (badpilot) Trainee

Hello

Just recently joined the site, as you can see by my user name I'm still learning how to fly, I've has FS04 for a long time and have just started again to see if I can get the hang of it judging from what I have been reading I will be learning lots from you guys. I have many questions and I promise to go slow, just try to remember I'm not very good so take it a little easy on me 😂 . Great site guys

badpilot

10 Responses

murjax Guest

Welcome, you will have fun learning everything about FS. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

Welcome to Flyaway BadPilot and I guess as time goes on you will want to change it to GoodPilot..But my dear have patience as you tread this path..You will need to read along, practise, ask questions and all.And a point of suggestion before posting your query is to please check this forum using it's "Search" option for your any queries as there is very high possibility that it has been answered already Ah and one more suggestion is Please do not start flying big heavies or jets initially..Please start your way with Cessna and then start progressing with the planes...

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Well hello sir 😀 Best of luck to you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Welcome badpilot, I agree with what everyone before me has stated so I'll just say that it's good to have you as a new member. 🍻

Pro Member Trainee
punko Trainee

Hello and welcome, this is the best forum that i have ever seen! 🙂

Im new too and for the past month its been grate

have fun!

Pro Member Trainee
spike (badpilot) Trainee

Thanks guys after reading here for a bit I did manage a flight (ifr) from Boston Logan to Philadelphia in a Landmark heavy 777 and put her down using the ILS from reading the posts here, however from free flight I really can't go with jets yet, and I have to learn what all the technical terms mean. I had some luck downloading a couple a/c but a couple didn't take will try again I want and airbus.

badpilot

Pro Member First Officer

badpilot wrote:

Thanks guys after reading here for a bit I did manage a flight (ifr) from Boston Logan to Philadelphia in a Landmark heavy 777 and put her down using the ILS from reading the posts here, however from free flight I really can't go with jets yet, and I have to learn what all the technical terms mean. I had some luck downloading a couple a/c but a couple didn't take will try again I want and airbus.

badpilot

Bad Pilot it's upto you if you want to remain as a badpilot or a good pilot..As i have already advised you start with the lighties and not the heavies...
Start with the Cessna 172 and start practising ILS manually than flying the heavies on autopilot..

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

welcome badpilot

had a little debacle earlier on here, but everything's cleared up. no need to bring it up anymore

Pro Member Trainee
lowensteinbs Trainee

Welcome badpilot.

Do not get too frustrated when things don't work out your way initially - just keep at it.

The guys on here are always eager to help to make the skies a safer place for all.

Good luck, mate.

Pro Member First Officer

I agree with you pilatflyr and chill out guys and enjoy being up there and enjoying the simulation...