Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Who keeps deleting all the evidence?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I thought we lived in a democratic society where people had the freedom of speech and choice! Obviously not here.
Welcome to the dictatorship!
Hyepilot\autobrake\tornadoman\rocketlaunching(all the same person) will not learn anything if this continues to happen!
I'll bet nobody has seen a post from tornadoman,autobrake or rocketlaunching since anyone has posted anything against Hyepilot.
I know, i've checked!
Bet they will suddenly appear again though!
Probably in this post!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Let it go! Aren't you tired of talking about hyePilot? If you hate him so much, just ignore him. Let's talk about flight simulator, aircraft, aviation.

The US Air Force museum is restoring a MIG-25 that was buried in Iraq.
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98905

murjax Guest

Welshflyer wrote:

I thought we lived in a democratic society where people had the freedom of speech and choice! Obviously not here.
Welcome to the dictatorship!
Hyepilot\autobrake\tornadoman\rocketlaunching(all the same person) will not learn anything if this continues to happen!
I'll bet nobody has seen a post from tornadoman,autobrake or rocketlaunching since anyone has posted anything against Hyepilot.
I know, i've checked!
Bet they will suddenly appear again though!
Probably in this post!

Please don't start this again. And CRJ is right, lets talk about more enjoyable thing like flight sim. 😀

Director Wayne Guest

Be nice hypee or do I need to post that little story?

Now, be a good boy and say sorry nicely. No, No!

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

CRJcapt,Point taken! I apologise and i won't say another word.

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Welshflyer wrote:

I thought we lived in a democratic society where people had the freedom of speech and choice! Obviously not here.
Welcome to the dictatorship!
Hyepilot\autobrake\tornadoman\rocketlaunching(all the same person) will not learn anything if this continues to happen!
I'll bet nobody has seen a post from tornadoman,autobrake or rocketlaunching since anyone has posted anything against Hyepilot.
I know, i've checked!
Bet they will suddenly appear again though!
Probably in this post!

And I suppose posting this crap is going to help is it?

Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

How is that crap? Welshflyer has had to watch what has happened to this forum. He has remained relatively quiet about the whole situation that has occured recently. Frustration is not the word! Then for the remaining members on here to flame him when the original problem poster is sat here watching all this beggers belief.

Munkeh Guest

HyePilot wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

Hyepilot\autobrake\tornadoman\rocketlaunching(all the same person)

THAT IS NOT TURE. SHUT THE HELL UP YOU Censored DUMB Censored STOP MAKING THESE THREADS. YOUR MAKING IT MUCH WORSE. SHUT IT.

I AM NOT TORNADOMAN/AUTOBRAKE/ROCKETLAUNCHING

LEAVE ME ALONE. PERIOD.

Wait Welshflyer, YOU ARE Overbanked, Pappy55, 7dream8liner7. Ya, YOU SEE, YOU ARE THEM, YOU ARE THEM!!!!!!

Proof, you are a moron. Well done.

murjax Guest

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

Hyepilot\autobrake\tornadoman\rocketlaunching(all the same person)

THAT IS NOT TURE. SHUT THE HELL UP YOU Censored DUMB Censored STOP MAKING THESE THREADS. YOUR MAKING IT MUCH WORSE. SHUT IT.

I AM NOT TORNADOMAN/AUTOBRAKE/ROCKETLAUNCHING

LEAVE ME ALONE. PERIOD. Flyaway, please delete this thread.

Wait Welshflyer, YOU ARE Overbanked, Pappy55, 7dream8liner7. Ya, YOU SEE, YOU ARE THEM, YOU ARE THEM!!!!!!

Proof, you are a moron. Well done.

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Sorry welsh..

I apologise for my last post.. I take it back..

I didn't see hypilots post at first.
Hypilot.. why have you dragged my name into this? I have never done anything to you.
Where do you come up with these childish accusations?

I now in agree that hyepiot is an idiot!

murjax Guest

murjax wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

Hyepilot\autobrake\tornadoman\rocketlaunching(all the same person)

THAT IS NOT TURE. SHUT THE HELL UP YOU Censored DUMB Censored STOP MAKING THESE THREADS. YOUR MAKING IT MUCH WORSE. SHUT IT.

I AM NOT TORNADOMAN/AUTOBRAKE/ROCKETLAUNCHING

LEAVE ME ALONE. PERIOD. Flyaway, please delete this thread.

Wait Welshflyer, YOU ARE Overbanked, Pappy55, 7dream8liner7. Ya, YOU SEE, YOU ARE THEM, YOU ARE THEM!!!!!!

Proof, you are a moron. Well done.

Oops, bad quoting. I said that flyaway must delete this thread. NOW

Guest Guest

murjax wrote:

I said that flyaway must delete this thread. NOW

Maybe it will HYEJAX

Tornadoman Guest

HyePilot wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

Hyepilot\autobrake\tornadoman\rocketlaunching(all the same person)

I AM NOT TORNADOMAN/AUTOBRAKE/ROCKETLAUNCHING

That is right. I am much prettier than HyePilot.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

murjax wrote:

murjax wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

HyePilot wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

Hyepilot\autobrake\tornadoman\rocketlaunching(all the same person)

THAT IS NOT TURE. SHUT THE HELL UP YOU Censored DUMB Censored STOP MAKING THESE THREADS. YOUR MAKING IT MUCH WORSE. SHUT IT.

I AM NOT TORNADOMAN/AUTOBRAKE/ROCKETLAUNCHING

LEAVE ME ALONE. PERIOD. Flyaway, please delete this thread.

Wait Welshflyer, YOU ARE Overbanked, Pappy55, 7dream8liner7. Ya, YOU SEE, YOU ARE THEM, YOU ARE THEM!!!!!!

Proof, you are a moron. Well done.

Oops, bad quoting. I said that flyaway must delete this thread. NOW

no one cares what you say

HyePilot wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

Hyepilot\autobrake\tornadoman\rocketlaunching(all the same person)

THAT IS NOT TURE. SHUT THE HELL UP YOU Censored DUMB Censored STOP MAKING THESE THREADS. YOUR MAKING IT MUCH WORSE. SHUT IT.

I AM NOT TORNADOMAN/AUTOBRAKE/ROCKETLAUNCHING

LEAVE ME ALONE. PERIOD.

Wait Welshflyer, YOU ARE Overbanked, Pappy55, 7dream8liner7. Ya, YOU SEE, YOU ARE THEM, YOU ARE THEM!!!!!!

why haven't you been banned yet?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Gents, i have already apologised and would'nt like anyone to abuse anybody.
But i did take offence to the abusive PM that Hyepilot sent me! I have NEVER sent an abusive PM to him and NEVER would, everything i have to say is in the open!
I will not say another word on this matter.

Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

Make sure you report that abusive PM Welsh Yes

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions