captainsim problems

Pro Member Trainee
bubba68ss Trainee

I bought the 757 package a few days ago and recieved a paypal reciept. I have NO idea where to get the download, they sent me nothing about downloading it. I have asked them a few times and have had no response. I think if i had the order number i could get it, but i got no ORDER number!!
How does this work? where can i find order number??

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

HAHAHA you bought the 757 from them? Hahahaha, sucks to be you!

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

Hi Bubba,

Since it looks like you have recently joined the forum and I assume that you are new to the world of aviation it would have been better if you could have searched this forum for Captain Sim 757 for any reviews.If you could not find then you could have dropped a post asking for the review.From what I have heard the Captain Sim 757 does not live up to the expectations...If I did not have PMDG 747-400 then I would go for PMDG 747-400 instead of any other plane from any other vendor..Offcourse it is your choice..This was just a suggestion..

SoloTwo: Please could you use mild words.If you look at his profile it looks like he is just 11 posts old...He might not be as good as you...You using mild words will go a long way for this forum as you are also a very valuable member...Just a suggestion..

Pro Member First Officer

I am sorry as PMDG 747 is only for FS2004 and not FSX..

Pro Member Trainee
bubba68ss Trainee

you know, ive noticed a lot of rude people on here (and ive just recently become a member). This guy's pretty much laughing in my face (thanks, by the way) about my purchase. Expecting me to know exactly what he does about the company i bought from is absurd and pretty self centered.
BTW, i just got a reply with the links needed to download. I'll form my own opinion about their products.
downloading the product now. the 757 is my fav jet next to the 737, hope im happy with it.
now i just have to fix my random bluescreen problem in fsx....(sigh)

Pro Member First Officer

good that you are able to download...Let us know how you get along with 757.I too wish to fly 757,767 and 777..But I am waiting for PMDG to come up with one...and learning PMDG 747-400 is a much pretty huge task in itself...And i am eagerly awaiting their Airbus A-320....

bubba68ss wrote:

I bought the 757 package a few days ago and recieved a paypal reciept. I have NO idea where to get the download, they sent me nothing about downloading it. I have asked them a few times and have had no response. I think if i had the order number i could get it, but i got no ORDER number!!
How does this work? where can i find order number??

You should have received an email with your order number and a link to download the product from Capt Sim. If you didn't get the link go to CaptSim's home page and go to the support page. Everything you need to answer your questions are there.

You may have to have them reset your download since you only get 72 hours from the time of purchase to d/l. they will reset it for you though via email.

It amazes me why people rip into the guy for buying a certain product rather than answering his question. Kiddies...................

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...