Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

why cannt thses download work in the uk?

Pro Member Trainee
Jonathan Sandler (jovie) Trainee

please can somebody tell me how to load/save the downloads onto the uk version of fsx.
there is no aircraft folder should I create one?
Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The aircraft folder is in the simobjects folder.
Don't ask why??????????????? Rolling Eyes

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks for the info, have done as requested but still no joy.
Is it cause we are english?

Pro Member Trainee
Beetle2 Trainee

Make sure your aircraft folder is not within another folder. Some downloads unzip so Cessna 18X is within Cessna 18X and so on. Most of the downloads are working in New Zealand so they should work in good ol' Blighty.

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks for the info, I have tried both ways now but they are not working. Either I am missing something or maybe we just can not do it with UK verson. Would love to hear from some one in the uk, see if they are haveing the same problems or maybe its just me.
regards

Pro Member Trainee
kepec Trainee

Jovie, being an fsx noob myself I had some difficulty installing aircraft for the first time. I have done three installs up to now and they work fine. The only advice I can give you is to read the readme note pad file very carefully and follow the steps one at a time. I leave mine open and refer to it after each step.

Hope this helps.

Stick at it and you'll get there in the end.

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

jovie wrote:

please can somebody tell me how to load/save the downloads onto the uk version of fsx.
there is no aircraft folder should I create one?
Thanks.

There is no such thing as UK Version or US Version..All are the same..

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jovie wrote:

Thanks for the info, have done as requested but still no joy.
Is it cause we are english?

This site happens to be owned and operated out of the UK, so I doubt that's your problem, now what else to blame it on?

Try this link.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar