10%  [ 2 ]
It's okay as it is
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 20

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Hello.

I'm suggesting if we can have a major forum clean up. What I mean by this is cleaning up ALL the crappy posts and topics and re-arranging the topics and forums etc. I'm suggesting this because I’m fed up of people leaving the site due to childish behaviour, fighting and arguing. Now that CrashGorden and Liono have left, it seems a bit drab with out them.

I hope that if we clean up the forums, lay down some new STRICT guideline rules and give the forums some new categories we can encourage these people to come back and make the Flyawaysimulation forum a tidier, friendlier place to hang out and with a better reputation.

I'd like to see these original people back and some foolish, mindless, ignorent people gone, you know the trouble makers.

Please think about what I have said, and I hope that you guys are with me and I hope that the forums can be sorted out before anyone else goes.

Thanks.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I agree. I've sent a PM to Flyaway saying that something has to be changed, I even offered my help but no response. I guess the answer was No.

Pro Member First Officer

I would be willing to help out too. It's a shame that they don't care really.

Pro Member Trainee
Dale Evans (DoubleBounce) Trainee

Keep it the way it is. Why let the jerks win?

I have been through this on other forums and have found out that the best way to handle them is to ignore them. If no one responds to them they will go away. They thrive on the attention that their outrageous behavior brings them.

If you do not like what they have to say, don't read it, and never, never respond to or complain about them. This is what they want.

Letting them post allows members to identify who the real jerks in the sim wold are.

murjax Guest

DoubleBounce wrote:

Keep it the way it is. Why let the jerks win?

I have been through this on other forums and have found out that the best way to handle them is to ignore them. If no one responds to them they will go away. They thrive on the attention that their outrageous behavior brings them.

If you do not like what they have to say, don't read it, and never, never respond to or complain about them. This is what they want.

Letting them post allows members to identify who the real jerks in the sim wold are.

You are right. However we need to recongize HyePilot as a good member and not accuse him of thing he didn't do. If this is followed I don't think we will have anymore problems. Oh and if someone asks for help with something please be more friendly with them and try the help them the best you can. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

flyaway has a reputation for never responding to pms. he doesn't.

Pro Member First Officer

I see that RadarMan hasb;t posted anything on here yet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Umm... as in what a hell is going on on these forums ❓ ❓ ❓ Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (SpiderWings) First Officer

I've not been here very long nor do I read many of the areas... mostly 2004 General and 2004 Screenshots. I'm not at all unhappy about what I've seen there. I still very much appreciate this forum and plan on spending some time here every few days for as long as I can forsee.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...