SearchSearch 

My Puppy MASSIVE Update

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Well Well Well...A LOT has happened from my last puppy update. Lets start from the beginning. He ate a cat toy a month ago, almost had surgery, that was a very sad event for us, because he was very very sick. He had to be on a special diet for eating that. After that he ate more bad stuff, and got sick again. One morning my mom set some breakfast on the table, he leaped onto it and grabbed the breakfast. There is more events in-between that i will edit in later.(im tired, i cant remember all of them right now) Anyways, after that, about 3 weeks ago...he got...ermmm..."fixed", and had to wear a cone over his head for a week. MAN did that bother him like heck! he couldnt do any vigorous activities(no walks...)and after the cone came off, he had some...i'll just say...potty training issues. He was super hyper for about a week after that, he had to wear off all the energy he built up from staying inside. Anyways, ill bet you want to see pictures. Here you go-

Well theres your update for now. Any questions welcome too!

Thanks,
robbier

11 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

haha, your puppies awesome! by the looks of some of those pics, the next cat won't be a toy one! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

minicaptain wrote:

...by the looks of some of those pics, the next cat won't be a toy one! 😂

lol

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

The cat looks like she rules the household

Quite right too 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

Hay robbier. i love all animals and dogs are my fave.

and your dog looks great he,s a good looking fellow. if hes male.

you might know i lost mine some months back. after 13 years of having him. i miss him each day. give your dog. pup. a big love from simon123.

😎

Alex The Guest Guest

SOOOOOOOOOO cute, adorable, i love dogs, especially that breed (golden retriever/labrador?). What did you name him/her?

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Alex The Guest, It is a Him, a Golden Retriever, And its name is Romeo.

(Our Cats name is Julius, and a he. lol...Romeo and Julius)

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

both of animals are cuteeeeeee, i cant even think about how cute they are, and the cat is looking like a household. the most importent thing that they are friendly

Jamie4590 Guest

Thats a lovely dog and you can tell he's still a puppy. Thanks for sharing! The dog I have now had Parvo virus when she was a puppy and was very close to death but being hard as nails she survived. I've had 3 Rottweilers in the past and she is the forth and easily the maddest. I wouldn't change a thing about her though.

Simon123, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Remember that 13 is a wonderful age for a dog and that you gave him the best life he could possibly have and you will always have the memories. I lost one at just 2 years from cancer which for a long time was hard to accept because she was so young.

"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of
yourself with him and not only will he not scold you,
but he will make a fool of himself too."

Samuel Butler

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

give him a hug from me 😀 😀 😀
congrats on the awesomly cute hyperly un-mute doggidy-woggedy furball 😂

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

My dog, who my parents had had since before I was born was put down about a month ago. We planted a tree in the garden for him yesterday.

My other dog, who is about a year old (we had two dogs for a while,) Has an infection in his paw and has to go to the vet tommorow. It must be hurting him a lot because normally he is full of energy and today alll he wanted was to eat and sleep, but Im sure he will be back to his normal, naughty self soon. 😀
Say hello to your dog from me.

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Thanks for the comments, guys. All my friends who haven't seen him for a few weeks say he is getting huge! But I don't notice it that much. Anyway I'll post some pictures later this week again. I just got back to school, after two lovely weeks of winter break. Anyway, I've got to go. Dinner is ready.

-Robbier