SearchSearch 

NEEEEED Help

Pro Member Trainee
ChrisMepham Trainee

Hey,

I have just downloaded a helicopter for FS2004, but i do not know how to install it. I have copied the gauges contents to the gauges folder in program files, but cannot find the helicopter.

Any help would be good.

Chris

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

ChrisMepham wrote:

Hey,
I have just downloaded a helicopter for FS2004, but i do not know how to install it. I have copied the gauges contents to the gauges folder in program files, but cannot find the helicopter.
Any help would be good.
Chris

Welcome to Flyaway. 🍻 I'm no expert but I'll see what I can do. The download should have come with a read me file. Normally the gauges go into the gauges folder, the effects(if any) go into the effects folder and there should be an aircraft folder for the aircraft folder. I don't mean to make it sound like it's simple, some aircraft can be a nightmare to install. There has to be some type of aircraft folder, it contains most of the required items of the aircraft. The name and the location of the download in question would be helpful. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
ChrisMepham Trainee

thanks, i downloaded a second aircraft that came with a much better readme file. worked it out now - thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍 Glad to hear it, we're here if you need us.